Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 2.

Comment

• Played the Siren Blood Curse demo on PS3, big improvement over the PS2 games in terms of gameplay IMO, might need to look at picking up a copy.

Comment

• Played and finished Castlevania, eagerly awaiting the DLC for it as well. Started playing Tomb Raider Underworld and so far am liking it alot. I have to say though that I'm already quite annoyed by the goddamn camera angles to a point of shouting at my screen saying "How the fuck am I supposed to do A if I can't see where the hell B is!!!!" After a few times of that it slowly degraded to just a simple "Really?" Other than that it's a very enjoyable game.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
          Played the Siren Blood Curse demo on PS3, big improvement over the PS2 games in terms of gameplay IMO, might need to look at picking up a copy.
          It is very good, but if you got very far in the first game it'll be very confusing. The characters are amalgamations of several from the first game, making them wacky.

Comment

• I haven't, i've got to re-doing the first priests mission with an added second objective and stopped for now, i don't like repeating what i've already done again and again, it's lazy development. I'll probably go back to it when i've had a good look at a guide to make sure i don't have to keep re-doing things. I'm all for letting the gamer figure things out but when you can't explore the two don't really sit well together.

Comment

• About to fire up RE5: Gold Edition.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Hitman: Blood Money
                sigpic

Comment

• Just finished the main story of Castlevania - Lords of Shadow and Front Mission Evolved. Now I'm pretty much just digging through my backlog and stuff for things to kill time with as I wait for the economical video game rape of February.

Also, returned to Dark Void for a little bit of flight action after Capcom/Microsoft recently fixed the broken DLC <3

Comment

• Started playing my yearly dose of Final Fantasy 8 (7's probably on the cards too). Although I sometimes don't go through the whole game, I just enjoy replaying it. Especially to play cockblock Triple Triad.

Really need to find some other 360 game to play but not many titles scream "play me". Though Grey Matter looks interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Also, returned to Dark Void for a little bit of flight action after Capcom/Microsoft recently fixed the broken DLC <3
                      That game was atrocious.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Plants vs Zombies and Limbo.

Gotta love Limbo's graphic style. Plus any game that has kiddie gory deaths is full of win. JK.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Downloading the demo for Modern Combat: Domination, just to see how bad it is.

Then again it might turn out to be a rather enjoyable experience, I have been wrong before.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-20-2011, 05:28 AM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Now that Nier's arrived in the post, I am going to try and finish off the rest of Castlevania:LOS so I can start moving onto this game. Looks like Nier will have the deadly premonition effect for me this year.

Comment

• ^Beware of spoilers. That's all I have to say about Nier.

Also, I think I've decided to return to Mass Effect 1. I kinda missed my engineer's Sniper Rifle Turned Rocket Launcher

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              That game was atrocious.
                              The hell it aint! Just a li'l incomplete and at times rough around the edges,. That's all. Story is of course complete hogwash, but that's to be expected in most Capcom titles.

The mixture of ground / air combat is so hot... not to mention the variety the game's design offers, the scale of things and all the little gameplay elements; such as the vertical combat. Can't really think of any other titles that offers worthy alternatives. Really wish they'd enabled the multiplayer component in the DLC missions, that stuff would've been awesome with co-op.

YouTube video:

+The Archon battle theme and camera handling is just ace.

As a gamer, I crave variety and new experiences. Not the same ol' corridors with a new coat of paint.
                              Last edited by Carnivol; 01-20-2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Currently playing Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X