What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    I still have no idea how I even got into the beta, but I will say this much - Journey is an experience that already puts across a spectrum of emotions just by watching it. It's like you'll see something in the distance and think, "Ooh, I wonder if I can reach that?" and then you keep travelling and eventually you'll get there and see something else in the distance that you want to go to, and so on.

Also I think other players can randomly meet up with you on their own "journey", walk together for a bit and then part ways.

Anyway, right now I'm downloading the latest DLC case for L.A. Noire. Can't wait to install that and get on with solving it.
    You should check out LSD: Dream Simulator. Your description reminds me of that, the entire point is to just wander in a dream/nightmare world. No winning or losing, just traveling.

I myself am replaying the Phoenix Wright series...my little obsession with it is not over. xDD

Comment

• Catherine demo.
      sigpic

Comment

• Finished Pokemon White's storyline. Beat Silent Hill 4: The Room again for my last two endings. Replayed both Dino Crisis games (and I still say Capcom needs to bring the franchise back).

Still working on LeafGreen (might have to reneg on the solo run as it's becoming a little boring slaughtering everything with Charmeleon) and RE5. Might start Obscure: The Aftermath again at some point as the game did grow on me the last time I finished it.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I've just completed the latest DLC case for L.A. Noire, "Reefer Madness". It's pretty good but still doesn't compete with "Nicholson Electroplating", which to date is probably the best of the DLC cases released so far. I've also been playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 again, having a few matches with some friends from the community.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• ^ aw i wouldve liked to play with you guys, i want to practice my wesker/chris/jill team.

Comment

• I played with Ryan a few times, I am happy to report that we had twenty matches and he only won two of them.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I played with Ryan a few times, I am happy to report that we had twenty matches and he only won two of them.
                And I've won none xD But I still pwn you at MvC2

Comment

• At least until my team of Iron Man, War Machine and Doctor Doom can figure you out. Then you'll fall like the rest of them.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Penumbra. Pretty awesome so far. A lot like Amnesia and just as good imo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I played with Ryan a few times, I am happy to report that we had twenty matches and he only won two of them.
                      Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      And I've won none xD But I still pwn you at MvC2
                      who is this Ryan? i like to play him
                      Last edited by Vito; 07-14-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• PS3 has broke so pretty much sticking with Mercenaries 3D. Always the 360 I suppose, never did get round to playing the last bunch of DLC and XBLA game I downloaded.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I'm about to play my first runthrough of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

I'm excited and pretty freaking apprehensive at the same time.

Comment

I played with Ryan a few times, I am happy to report that we had twenty matches and he only won two of them.
                            I told you, you could get better with time.

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                            who is this Ryan? i like to play him
                            Ryan is 'Valentineisdead?'.

....Spencer, you've been playing MvC2 behind my back.

Comment

• Playing some Mortal Kombat, and on that note, I'm still playing Fallout New Vegas.
                              sigpic
                              "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Been playing a lot of saints row 2 after seeing the advert for the third installment into the series. I cant wait for that game! looks brilliant, love the idea that you start at the top, especially since you spent all of saints one and two trying to get there.
                                Also im starting another play through of Prey, a game I personally really enjoyed, after seeing the trailer for the sequel to that. god that was a great trailer even if it is going to be a completely different game to the original.
                                Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 07-15-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X