• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Been on Sonic 2
    Nice, on what console?

Comment

• Currently Deshelling Turtles for cash on FF13. I needs the monies but I seem to have bad luck.

Comment

• Half Life 2
        sigpic

Comment

• I always wanted to play Red Dead Redemption though seeing as my ps3 fucked up(again). I'm just playing Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction online battlenet. If you guys don't know the game, its an awesome game.

Comment

• I feel all manly now. Beat 32 levels of pure Doom II awesomeness on Ultra Violence. Oh mannnn I need a smoke. And then it's time for No Rest For The Living.

PS: I WON BITCHEZ
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-03-2010, 01:55 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Im playing Red Dead Redemption. Its not bad so far, bit boring but ive only put a couple of hours in so im hoping that its going to get better soon

Comment

• Im installing the new Doctor Who video game which is out only in the UK first caint wait to see how this game turns out.

Comment

• Still playing Diablo 2 LoD though I just recently started replaying RE4 again, since I have no PS3 for a while I'm stuck with laptop and ps2 haha.

Comment

• Lost Planet 2! I'm loving it!

Comment

• im getting ready to play FF12 again and am looking very forward to it actually

Comment

• Alpha Protocol.

Id like to smash someones head in. How can people fuck up an amazing concept like this?

Comment

• ^ Let me guess. Another person hating on how stats affects your aim?

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                          I feel all manly now. Beat 32 levels of pure Doom II awesomeness on Ultra Violence. Oh mannnn I need a smoke. And then it's time for No Rest For The Living.
                          Wrapped up No Rest for the Living on Ultra Violence just recently. Amazingly awesome, but brutal! Currently going through the main game on Ultra Violence now (ran into a tiny ammo snag on the current map, so need to get the enemies to fight each other a little bit )

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            Wrapped up No Rest for the Living on Ultra Violence just recently. Amazingly awesome, but brutal! Currently going through the main game on Ultra Violence now (ran into a tiny ammo snag on the current map, so need to get the enemies to fight each other a little bit )
                            I've finished it too, and the final two maps (Baron's Banquet & Tomb of Malevolence) are hardcore on Ultra-Violence. Serious Sam-type of hardcore... The 32 original levels were a blast... And Icon of Sin is a challenge without the ability to free aim, I've played it on PC with source ports (ZDoom mainly) and I always thought it was pretty simple. Think again...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                              Im installing the new Doctor Who video game which is out only in the UK first caint wait to see how this game turns out.
                              I forgot about that gonna go check it out . . .
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post

I'm also still playing through Pokemon Soul Silver, World of Warcraft and I just bought Mario + Luigi: Bowser's inside story yesterday, so I'll give that a spin later too.
                                Let us know what you think of Bowsers. I finished it recently as was really quite disappointed with it, but I seem to be in the minority...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X