No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL I've been playing Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Deception and Armaggedon. Thanks to the influence of nemesiswontdie and beanovsky durst haha.

Kinda loving the story when I replayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
      Hopefully Heavy Rain wont disappoint. I may get that next.
      Get the demo. It gives a pretty accurate view of what the game's all about, and it's not for everyone. It is a very good game though with some good story telling. The only reason it's not awesome story telling is there are a few plot holes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Get the demo. It gives a pretty accurate view of what the game's all about, and it's not for everyone. It is a very good game though with some good story telling. The only reason it's not awesome story telling is there are a few plot holes.
        I know you're right about the plot holes but can you name a few? (I haven't played it in a few months so I dont remember them)

Comment

• Well, the one that always strikes me is;

Spoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Currently playing SWAT4 at the moment. Will soon continue on the expansion. This game is excellent with teamwork and friends over hamachi. Vass better hurry up and get on so we can do some rounds (and also some star craft madness!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                    And I hope you saved some powerful film for the fight or you're in trouble...
                    .... Oops.... >.< Oh darn!

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Crush is also useful if you've been upgrading it. I think it's Crush. Too long since I've played...
                    Crush? Do you mean Blast? lol! I dunno how those power lens work, never figured it out, I just aim and shoot when that pretty chinese symbol flashed...
                    Last edited by smartass162005; 06-23-2010, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• There is an edit button...

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        There is an edit button...
                        ??? Did I do something wrong?

Comment

• multi-posting is against the rules. Use the edit button.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            multi-posting is against the rules. Use the edit button.
                            Sorry about that didn't realise two posts were against the rules, thought spamming was against the rules. Hmmm... are you gonna arrest me officer?

Comment

• I'm not a mod but I'm sure Darkmoon will.

Comment

• Lol! Oh no! I'm gonna going away for a long long long time.
                                Last edited by smartass162005; 06-23-2010, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X