No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on Dead Space, played Infinite Undiscovery for the first time, never held "Forward" on the analogue so much in my life those areas are HUGE and they run so SLOW, Ugh! Apart from that up to 68 Stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2, tatking my time and savouring it bit-by-bit . . .

EDIT: Just got past that damn Asteroid section in Dead Space "Chapter 4:Cannon Fodder" first bit that's gave me any bother loving it 'til then and thus far Chapter 5 has been back on track but ugh!
    Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 07-15-2010, 09:34 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Bioshock 2. The online is unstable, but so far the single-player is pretty solid. Pretty easy though, to say the least.

Comment

• Hotel Dusk. I love the noir feel of this game, it's great.
        sigpic

Comment

• In all the years, all the times I've played the game, all the thousands of hours I've grinded and all the countless times I've beaten it...today, for the first time, I have FINALLY acquired Bahamut in Final Fantasy VIII. For whatever reason, I never got him before. I'd either get bored and wanna finish the game, or he'd kick my ass with Mega Flare and I'd give up...but now...HE IS MINE. Cactuar and Tonberry are next. Doomtrain and Eden? Perhaps. We'll see how long the pain in my mouth leaves me out of commission.

Comment

• Till this day, I never acquired Bahamut. Cactuar wasn't so bad. I gave up on Tonberry when I realized I sucked at fighting him--but reading your post has motivated me to retract my original thoughts. Perhaps I'll play some FF8 soon. Ha!

Currently playing Tatsunoko Vs Capcom and Super Street Fighter 4.
            Last edited by Wesker_101; 07-17-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• ^ It was actually pretty simple. I came into the battle with Zell, Squall and Quistis(all at level 100) all with low health. The first Ruby Dragon used a Breath attack, and killed Zell and Squall. I used Quistis's Degenerator Limit Break and got rid of the Dragon in one shot. For the next Ruby Dragon, same thing. Then for Bahamut, I revived Zell and used Leviathan's Recover ability on Quistis(who has extremely high VIT). I then used Zell's Duel Limit Break and did a lot of damage. I used one more Phoenix Down on Squall who came back to life and used Renzokuken a bunch of times. Bahamut used Mega Flare and took out Zell and Squall again, and I pretty much rinsed and repeated. Zell and Squall's Limit Breaks make it a very winnable fight.

Comment

• The only GM I could never get was Doomtrain. I could just ever find all the items I needed. But I could get Bahamut and Eden without too much trouble...usuaully while hideously under leveled. Not that they're any use whatsoever once you reach the final battle...but that's why you Draw Aura's out of Seifer like he's going out of fashion. Which he does, once Gilgamesh shows up.

Just finished inFamous. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised by how good the story was and how much fun I had whilst playing. I'm really looking foward to the second game now. So glad I never got spoiled.

Now re-playing Dragon Age with all the DLC before going onto Awakening, and then going through Mass Effect 2 again with the new DLC.

Comment

• Just got Cactuar and Tonberry last night, both if whom were painfully easy to acquire. Tonberry was obviously a hell of a lot more annoying, though, having to fight 20 of those little bastards before facing off against the King. I swear, Renzokuken makes this game way too easy.

I'm currently in some mountains overlooking Esthar and farming the hell out of Ruby Dragons and Forbiddens, leveling up Rinoa, Irvine and Selphie and contemplating picking up Doomtrain and Eden. Eden would obviously entail fighting Omega and Ultima, and I've never done that either. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

• If you wanna do it easily, convert the Bahumut card to Holy Wars. Easy win is easy. You can even get the card back when you go to the future, I believe. Otherwise...it's a rough fight.

Comment

• Bahamut's card refines into 100 Megalixers. I think it's Gilgamesh's card that does that.
                      Last edited by Vector; 07-18-2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Snatcher = second best Kojima's game to the date
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          Bahamut's card refines into 100 Megalixers. I think it's Gilgamesh's card that does that.
                          You are, indeed, correct. Been a decade or so since I last booted the game up. I'm surprised I remember it has a card game in it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                            Snatcher = second best Kojima's game to the date
                            Yup, its amazing. The story sucks you in and Gillian is just a likable character.

Comment

• Started playing Demon's Souls for PS3 a few days ago. Still trying to figure out how I want to build my character. Excellent game, challenging, diverse and pretty much open to how ever you want your charater to advance. Haven't gotten into the PvP element yet and probably won't until my soul level is around 70-90.
                              Last edited by Vorador; 07-18-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Alien VS Predator. I like the Doom 3 vibe... Playing as the marine first, always the underdog!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X