• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube video:

Comment

• RE4...
      But modded.
      Spoiler:

Demento in my RE4, now I'm a happy camper.

Aside from that, I've been playing Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee & Exodus.
      Love those games, such amazing concepts... poor Mudokons!
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Forza 3, xbox 360. Awesome.

Comment

• Playing Portal on my laptop, a bit bummed that my achievements were wiped on my games - but I don't normally bother with that anymore, though I'm just going through it again and will probably do them again just for Portal.

Fantastic game.
          sigpic

Comment

• Monkey Island 2.
            sigpic

Comment

• Started Metroid Prime 2

Comment

• Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army

I love this series. It's based on expansive and timeless overarching material the developers can transpose to any time period or aesthetic, from futuristic cyberpunk (SMTI and II), to early 20th century (in this game's case), to contemporary culture (Persona). Not only that, but different gameplay styles can be experimented with. Devil Summoner is the prime example, carrying all the conventions of an RPG character/familiar builder, with a twist of action and adventure gameplay. The battle system is more or less like an action RPG w/ lifebar enemies and hack-n-slash mechanics. What's interesting though is the overworld and town system. The game treats those portions like an adventure game. You speak to NPCs for plot advancing info...or if they don't spill you can sic your demon (normal humans can't see 'em) on them to get it anyway. A fun game and a nice departure from the usual formula.

I also picked up Okami, but I haven't started it yet. I've heard to many good things about it and I'll be glad to see what the fuss is about.

Comment

• That one sounds interesting, I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei - IMAGINE Online lately but have been playing Portal for the most part.
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-09-2010, 11:35 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Huh, I didn't know the MMORPG was released outside of Japan. Plus now I found out that publisher of the NA version created software so that it can be played on Macs! I'll keep that one in the back of my mind for later.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                      Huh, I didn't know the MMORPG was released outside of Japan. Plus now I found out that publisher of the NA version created software so that it can be played on Macs! I'll keep that one in the back of my mind for later.
                      Yup, it's interesting though I have to admit - I'm still getting used to having other players around in it though after going through so many free and paid MMORPGs' - it's one of my personal favorites.

And at the moment, I'm still thinking with Portals.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-09-2010, 11:38 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Playing Spirit tracks and God Of War 2!!

Comment

• I've been playing Overlord II...You know, the game where you control the minions to do your evil bidding as you conquering various towns. I've been playing it on and off for about four or so days now, and I have to say, I'm not really sure if I like it. To me, it seems like there are some parts that are just a bit more difficult than they need to be. Some things kill the minions in one area, but don't in other areas; I've mainly been having problems with water areas...I never am able to tell what water is shallow enough for them not to drown.

I'm hoping the game gets better as the story progresses, but the controls are just really ruining the overall experience of the game for me...

|AA|
                          sigpic

Comment

• Tried playing Counter-Strike for a bit, thank god you can toggle voice chat. After that interesting session, I think I'm going to stick with Portal at the moment. Nice and quiet in contrast.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Dead Rising, so much fun!
                              I even stopped playing Heavy Rain, Killzone 2 and SSFIV to play the game again, I'm too hyped for Case Zero and DR2 and I can't wait to get my hand on them and coop with friends!

Comment

• Just wrapped up Escape from Butcher Bay, trying to figure out my next move (Monday Night Combat just aint my thing, so I think it's gonna be some more backloggery this week...)

Comment

Working...
                                X