No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minecraft and Dead Island. I wanna join my Minecraft server during time here in class, I might actually download Hamachi... addicted I think!

Comment

• Downloading Resident Evil 4 HD. Wish it would hurry up I want to play it before I have to go bed. Hate my job at times like these.

Comment

• Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

Playing through it again in preparation for SWAT 4 when that arrives.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

Playing through it again in preparation for SWAT 4 when that arrives.
          Have you seen Spoony's videos on SWAT 4? Highly recommend giving them a look.

Comment

• Yeah, that's funnily enough what encouraged me to get the game! It looks like something I'd enjoy, plus the videos themselves were hilarious.

Just hope I don't flashbang myself.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
              Just rented Bodycount. I was late taking Resistance 3 back and owed them £3 but they said if I rent another game I will just have to pay another £2 on top so I figured why not. I really wanted Dead Island but that game seems to be constantly out. It was either Bodycount, Dirt 3 or Killzone 3. I wasnt a fan of Killzone 2 and am sick of driving games so figured I would go with Bodycount. With a name like that and the cover art I was expecting much and even with my lowest of expectations I was still dissapointed. If you are into mindless shooting with constant explosions, boring repetative missions and a piss poor story mode then look no further. The only plus side of this game is easy trophies. Even at the low price of £2 I feel robbed. The story mode is literally a woman talking shit over a video showing the map you will be playing through. Serves my right anyway just as long as I can warn another person I will feel happier about it. DONT DO IT!
              At rental prices like that you should look into joining something like Lovefilm. I pay £11 a month and get unlimited game and movie rentals, can keep the games as long as I want so never any late fees.

I also get unlimited streaming movies from their website or through PS3. There are cheaper packages also.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                Wow, I just found about this sequel a few days ago! Never knew about it because it apparently never made it's way to America.. Hotel Dusk is one of my all time favorite DS games. I need to order this sequel online some day. Thank God for the DS being region free.

I hope you enjoy it, I'm sure it's great.
                Yeah I just found about the DS being region free and I'm stoked XD I have a chance to play the sequel, hooray!

Comment

• God of War: Origins Collection (Going for Platinum)
                  Batman Arkham Asylum (Doing Challenges for 100% and Platinum)
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• deciding whether I should install RE4 and grab some of the mods and replay that as I refuse to pay £14 on xbox live, that's reserved for cvx, gonna continue with human revolution and hopefully hector episode 3 comes out tonight so I can carry on with that.

Comment

• The End

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                        At rental prices like that you should look into joining something like Lovefilm. I pay £11 a month and get unlimited game and movie rentals, can keep the games as long as I want so never any late fees.

I also get unlimited streaming movies from their website or through PS3. There are cheaper packages also.
                        How long do they take to send a game out though?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                          How long do they take to send a game out though?
                          Usually they send the next game out same day they recieve one, if not the next day. I think in the last 2 years only twice did it take longer, and only by a day. Delivery back and forth takes as long as royal mail does for anything, usually a day or two. I've posted a game back on a Monday and got another on Wednesday before though.

The only disadvantage is you cannot choose specifically what game gets sent to you. You make a list of games you want to rent, you can set some as a high priority if you want (when I do this every other game rented at least marked as such will be sent to me).

The more games you have the quicker one is sent out they claim, it always suggests you list 10 games but I usually hover about 3-5 games on the list and still get them sent quickly and as described. My package is for only 1 game rented at a time (but unimited games per month) but some packages offer 2-3 games at a time with lower and high prices depending on if unlimited, you don't need send all games back at once.

I don't know how movie/game rental shops are in business anymore to be honest.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and RE4 HD.

Glad I purchased it straight away, Capcom put the wrong price on it for the first day and hiked it up earlier today.

I got PS+ with the money I generally would save for not buying RE4/CV at full price, and then purchased it for half price. Was then listed at $29.99NZD/$14.98 yesterday, this morning that's changed to $34.95/$17.45. Shit move on Capcom's part. SCEE also screwed up and didn't add the RE4 Avatar's like they originally said. LOL
                            Last edited by Rombie; 09-22-2011, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Having a blast with Gears of War 3.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• RE4 HD
                                Demons Souls
                                RE3
                                Castlevania Lords of Shadows...again.
                                Last edited by REmaster; 09-22-2011, 08:18 PM.
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X