What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Old point and click DOS game from '95. Unsettling and disturbing as it is, it's interesting delving into the minds of the characters and making decisions based upon your own morality and ethics. I highly recommend it.

Run the game through ScummVM, a program specifically made for running old point and click adventure games.
    Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-22-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 and Hotel Dusk.
      sigpic

Comment

• Finally played Lost in Nightmares last night. An interesting blend of old school and the new style. Needless to say, I quite enjoyed it. It could have done with a few more enemies (Spencer seems like he would have quite happily infected the whole staff and turned them into zombies, but that's just me) and the Anchor thingy wasn't as hard as I hoped to off, but still. Fun. Gonna try out Desperate Escape this evening.

Comment

• I bought acupple of games yesterday Bioshock1 and 2 and Borderland I havent started Bioshock 2 yet since I havent beaten the 1st I will say the game is great and challengeing at the same time same goes for Borderland too it's a nice looking game but it has tested my temper.

Comment

• Alan Wake.
            I love it. Heavy inspiration from Stephen King & the good things about (the latest) Alone In The Dark. Remedy never dissapoints me. I'll probably play Max Payne 1&2 when I finish this game.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Been mostly playing Demon's Souls lately, great game.

Make your character however you want, awesome looking boss fights.

I don't wanna say too much or I'll never stop.

Heard its been out in Japan and the US for a while now, why do we (UK & Europe) have to wait so long.
              Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Just found Final Fantasy III on the DS for $15, and I'm enjoying it so far.

Comment

• I managed to pick up Batman: Arkham Asylum for £15 yesterday and damn is it good! Loving it so far its just such a fun game. Spoiler:

Comment

• Regarding Demon's Souls, are there any differences between the JP, US or EU versions?
                    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Finished off Bioshock yesterday and I've started the 2nd one but im really tempted to play the 1st again and see what happens to the little sisters if I harvest them all.

Comment

• Well Ive finished Batman Arkham Asylum and it was amazing! loved it to bits.

Ive decided to replay Dead Space (second time and its still damned freaky) and Halo 3 (getting a bit hyped for Halo Reach all of a sudden).

Comment

• RDR & Shank

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            Playing a little bit of RE5, and resisting the urge to smash my controller or my laptop in the process because of the controls feeling clunkier to me than 4, and Sheva. Stop running into the damn walls!

DX

Aside from that, I went back to going over Demento as I realized I needed to check a couple of things out in-game for some comparisons and make note of weird glitches.
                            They are clunkier, and honestly Spain just looks cooler than Kijuju.
                            Wait, wut? =DDD That's awesome Ene!
                            Last edited by Inferno04; 08-30-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                              They are clunkier, and honestly Spain just looks cooler than Kijuju.
                              Wait, wut? =DDD That's awesome Ene!
                              4 isn't even really like Spain, if anything it looks to me more like some of the older French countryside, or hell even parts of the countryside here.

And no, no it is NOT awesome. It's just logging of shit, when I could be doing other things.

I'd be playing Revenant Wings if I didn't have other shit to do at the moment - since I can't sit around all day practically doing nothing.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-30-2010, 11:39 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I've beaten Bioshock 2 and im straight back on the first again to see what happen if I chosse to be a cold hearted and harvest all the Little Sisters then after that im straight back on 2 again to pritty much do the same thing be a cold hearted and harvest all the Little Sisters

Comment

Working...
                                X