No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the start of the third chapter now. So far the game's been pretty nice. A bit of a rough cut between the introduction and ending to the first boss, but it's okay.

Really does make me think that the new Devil May Cry might actually be worth a shot (even if it might be different and also having a rather wonky main char design)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Thinking about booting Enslaved...

That entry in the Guitar Hero franchise can hilariously enough be summed up with a single song name:

"Money for Nothing"

Interpret that in whatever way you like
      Yeah I know everyone is reviewing it really badly, but its fun and thats all I want, and I like the songs and new character animations. So screw them

And yes I know the game prints money

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        Yeah I know everyone is reviewing it really badly, but its fun and thats all I want, and I like the songs and new character animations. So screw them

And yes I know the game prints money
        The only reason I want it was because A Perfect Circle is on it. But I'm not paying that much for a game since I can actually play that song on my bass and guitar.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          The only reason I want it was because A Perfect Circle is on it. But I'm not paying that much for a game since I can actually play that song on my bass and guitar.
          Yeah its the song they used in the new RE movie trailer. Very fun to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
            If I'm ever on we can try both I'll play Slayers with ya and I have both versions of SFIV so we can take a look and see if it works unless you already found out course . . .
            I actually found out that the two versions are NOT compatible with one another. Another greed move by Capcom, no doubt. I'm interested in the other characters for Street Fighter IV, but I just can't really see paying $40 for a game I essentially already have. I'd buy it if I could just download the extra stuff off the Playstation Network for $10 or so. Meh, I'm still up for a round or so of regular Street Fighter IV though.

Thanks for the response.

|AA|
            sigpic

Comment

• Been playing on Left 4 Dead with week warming up for when the DLC comes out.

Also I tryed out the Castlevania Lords Of Shadow demo what can I say it's good but the demo was too short but still good.

Comment

• Playing System Shock 2. Never played it before but i've heard a lot about it, finally decided to give it a shot.

Comment

• Team Fortress 2. Gotta practice practice! =)

Comment

• Battlefield Bad Company 2. I'm boosting online with a friend of mine. Trying to get that damn Demolition man trophy. I wanna platinum this game. Then I'm back off to Dead Rising 2 and Dragon Age: Origins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                      I LOVE the ShinMegaTen games haven't completed P4 yet keep dipping in now and then I'm at the Heaven Dungeon atm. Have you played the online PC Shin game?
                      I've dabbled with SMT: Imagine. With a Mac-based keyboard it's definitely not as easy to perform some of the commands. Nonetheless I enjoy all the connections to the first two SMT games, such as most of the music (Valhalla's BGM, the fight music, etc). I want to get into it but I'm tied up w/ class and other games, I should buy the software that allows my Mac to play it some time.

I've been playing a few things:
                      -Dead Space 2 multiplayer...oh wait I'm not because I can't get into a freakin' match (plus I'm in a PS3-less Canada right now). Still, it's a fun experience, simple and tight. Playing as necromorphs is harder but fun when your team actually does well. A lot of people rely on the ranged attacks (you can play as a lurker and a female slasher) but they forget that most of the necromorphs' threat is their number. Play as two packs (packs are those new toddler necromorphs who group, run at Isaac and claw the shit out of him) and that's a kill.

-Still SMT: Nocturne. I'm going through a lot of hair pulling bosses, chalk it up to the difficulty on hard and the optional dungeon. By optional I mean fleshes out the story in a way the normal, "avoid side quests" ending doesn't. Gah.

-Devil May Cry 2. This one puts me to sleep, especially after beating DMC1 on normal for the first time. Back when it released, I wasn't patient enough to have kept track of enemy patterns. I used easy automatic, and I avoided the rest of the series. Silly me. Well, being that I'd rather talk about the first one, that shows you how much I care about DMC2. Lazy, nonsensical gameplay (open areas and half dead enemies? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!), bland environments, etc. It's fun in some respects but it isn't DMC1 at all.

Comment

• Picked up a nice cheap pre owned cpoy of Dead Rising 2 PS3, its amazing, i love playing co-op online its soo cool. If anyone wants to play ad me (PSN = DONNIemo)

Comment

• Was playing Bioshock 2 last night online im not fair from getting to rank 40 and geting my 7th Platinum Trophy.

Comment

• Still playing System Shock 2, really liking it! I'd heard of it before as being a good survival horror game, then when Bioshock came along and people were pointing to it as a precursor i decided to finally give it a try, and it really is obvious that Irrational re-used a good few elements from it in the Bioshock series! If you like Bioshock you'll probably like SS2 (if you can get past the slow, clunky controls which is its biggest problem), it's basically Bioshock set in 2114 in space.

Comment

• Currently being mildly terrified by Alan Wake. I swear, Taken everywhere. My usual tactic of backing away slowly while shooting the bad guy doesn't work because usually, two more Taken show up behind me. And they run as fast as I do!

Still, up to Episode Five and doing the Helicopter plan. Having seen what the Taken Crows do to Helicopters, I whole heartedly disagree with this plan.

Comment

• Playing Dead Rising 2 and gave the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood beta a try. ACB is one of those games where multiplayer is attached just for the sake of riding the "let's have multi!" theme.

There was only one mode open, and many things about it bothered me. Once a character is selected, no one else can pick them. I know this wouldn't bother some people since in the Wanted mode, any hit is a one hit kill so its not like anyone has any real advantage. Another is the fact that you can kill your target, and the person stalking you can simply wait until you go in for the kill and get you in the few moments after the kill animation where you cannot do anything. I found that to be the breaker for me. Once people began to figure it out, it became the new way to camp. And I found it too easy to miss your target, even when being locked on to them. If a passerby so much as gets an arm in front of you when you attack, you end up killing them and spoiling your chance to get your proper kill. So yeah...ACB may be one of those games I get a few months after the release,but I certainly wont be getting it for the multiplayer.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X