What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post

This fucking game, I just lost 3,000 souls already. Damn I love it.
    Can't wait to play it! I've had it for two days and haven't had any time to play because it just happens that I had work all saturday and I got work all day today.

I've only played the game through the tutorial and I'm fucking loving it already!

Monday is a holiday so I don't have class or work, so maybe then I'll be able to play for long periods of time.

Comment

• B.F.3. (Beta)

Windows 7 is pretty cool though I don't know why it already has hiccups.

Comment

• Shadow of the colossus and vanquish challenge 6.
        sigpic

Comment

• Code Veronica.

Been stuck on the 2nd Tyrant battle for hrs. Most annoyed I've been in awhile. I might have to start all over because of my crappy inventory.
          Last edited by Wesker_101; 10-09-2011, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Dead Space: Extraction on the PS3
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wesker_101 View Post
              Code Veronica.

Been stuck on the 2nd Tyrant battle for hrs. Most annoyed I've been in awhile. I might have to start all over because of my crappy inventory.
              Really? I remember it being hard ages ago but it was a lot easier this time around. First time I've played it in a few years. I think I shot him with the B.O.W gas rounds 3 times and an acid round or two and hit the switch and he was dead. And I'm like wtf? I still have all this in my inventory?

I'm at the Chris in Antarctica bit now and I have the Bow Gun, 12 explosive rounds, upgraded handgun with about 75 bullets (inc. the rounds in the gun), magnum, magnum bullets, grenade launcher with 12 acid rounds, 12 flame rounds, about 18 grenade rounds, shotgun w/ 45 shotgun shells, 3% on the Assault Rifle left and 80% odd on the sub-machine guns. I have a shit ton of ammo. How did you get to the 2nd tyrant battle with no ammo?
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-09-2011, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                I have a shit ton of ammo.
                That's not always a good thing, by the time you reach the end you'll still have that ammo most likely, meaning you wasted your time picking it up in the first place. Gotta optimize to play better..

Comment

• From what I read, the B.O.W rounds seem to be Tyrant's biggest weakness. I remember getting them earlier, but I couldn't get past the metal detector with them, so I just assumed it wouldn't be a big deal leaving them there and continued on without them. Now I regret it. When I couldn't beat Tyrant yrs back, I just copied my friends memory card data so I could skip it

Your inventory sounds nice. I used way too much ammo fighting off stupid zombies and Bandersnatch's when I should've been dodging them instead. All I have left are 7 grenade rounds, an upgraded handgun with about 15 bullets, 15% for my machine guns, Knife, about 10 arrows, and a first aid spray. I probably could pull it off if I can dodge, but I can only dodge him like twice before he starts destroying me. Do you think I need to restart?

Comment

• I probably would, yeah. With the Bandersnatches I always use the explosive bow gun rounds (should have more than enough for all of them) or for the first one I used the 2 guns you get off the zombie at the start. Only takes 2 rounds per Bandersnatch. Zombies I mainly used either handgun or normal bowgun. Didn't use any grenades till Tyrant. Remember the whole medicine side quest as well so you can get the sub-machine guns and magnum as Chris.

Comment

• If you actually use the bowgun regular ammo (which isn't a shit as some people say) you'll never have ammo issues, not that you should anyway. I reached Antartica and after clearing the room full of frozen zombies had 240 handgun bullets. Then forgot to put them in the box for Chris, and ran off to fight Alexander.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                        If you actually use the bowgun regular ammo (which isn't a shit as some people say) you'll never have ammo issues, not that you should anyway. I reached Antartica and after clearing the room full of frozen zombies had 240 handgun bullets. Then forgot to put them in the box for Chris, and ran off to fight Alexander.
                        And completely negating all the effort you put in. I love it when that happens, haha.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Alright, I'm planning to approach my fights with the monsters similar to you. It sounds much better than my approaches. Thanks, Alexia.

While restarting seems like a hassle, it shouldn't be too bad, since I know exactly what to do now. I just have to be more conservative in general and can't forget to grab those B.O.W rounds.

Edit: I always saw the Bowgun's regular ammo as crap, but I'm changing my POV towards it. I guess I was just too impatient with it.
                          Last edited by Wesker_101; 10-09-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• "Ah, Tyrant! My arch-nemesis!"

Pretty much how I picture you.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• I've been using regular bow-gun ammo for the most part, down to double figures in the amount of ammo I have left for it. Makes things a lot easier. With Nosferatu, I took only a green herb, sniper and Claire's handgun with a full clip and her knife. Everything else went in the chest. And no probs, Wesker. Just make sure to push the crate out of the way so you can get all of the stuff like B.O.W rounds from that back room, and remember to take the empty extinguisher with you and don't leave anything in the security box.
                              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-09-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• I started Prince of Persia and gave up because I can't do the wall jumping to get the dagger. So early in the game but how frustrating, wow.

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

Working...
                                X