No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restarted F.E.A.R 2 tonight... seems I have a thing for sequels at the moment

Comment

• Dead Rising 2
      sigpic

Comment

• Still a mix of Battlefield Bad Company 2 on x360 and Dead Rising 2 on ps3.

Comment

• WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2011: The Hit Man Bonus Pack.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Dead Rising 2
            I liked DR2 but to me it really doesn't have that replay value I was hoping for.

Comment

• Picked up the original Resident Evil for PSX the other day for $10, and the disc is pretty much in mint condition, so I've been playing that.

Also, been playing a bit of Devil May Cry 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                Picked up the original Resident Evil for PSX the other day for $10, and the disc is pretty much in mint condition,
                Nice find Wait.. its not the horrible silver platinum ones is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                  Nice find Wait.. its not the horrible silver platinum ones is it?

Nope, it's the original disc. I got so excited coz it was buried in a pile of PSX games that I wasn't going to bother looking through at first. Curiosity got the better of me and, voila! Doesn't have the original case though, which kinda sucks but oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    I liked DR2 but to me it really doesn't have that replay value I was hoping for.
                    Yeah, I agree. It really only has about two solid good plays and then after that everything is pretty much repetitive. I played through once, missed a few survivors and missions...Played through a second time...Got what I missed...Done. The only real replay value it has is if you want to get ALL the trophies, but in all truth that killing 72,000 zombies is just a waste of time. I cannot imagine sitting in front of the television for about 6-8 straight hours going in circles in the SUV just to rack up that many kills. Boredga!

I'm thinking about starting Borderlands or New Super Mario Bros. soon.

Has anyone played the new Mario for the Wii? I'm curious as to if it is tedious being on the Wii and all. I like the look of the gameplay though.

|AA|
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                      Has anyone played the new Mario for the Wii? I'm curious as to if it is tedious being on the Wii and all. I like the look of the gameplay though.

|AA|
                      If you mean New Super Mario Bros Wii, then the game is pretty good. It's a lot of fun with 4 people, trying to steal each others power ups and jumping on people's heads

If you mean Super Mario Galaxy 2 though, someone else might be able to help you as I haven't played it

Comment

• I've been playing Indigo Prophecy (got it off Steam, so I'm referring to it as that considering it IS the censored version), it's a neat game to play.

Though some of those QTE moments, XD... but they're fun to do after the first couple that you get used to.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Mario Galaxy 2 is more of the same. It's still really quite good though. I can't compare it to NSMB Wii as I haven't played that.

Last night finished Arkham Asylum. Really liked it. Intrigued for the sequel now. My brother brought Black Ops home last night, so there's my weekend sorted too
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                            but in all truth that killing 72,000 zombies is just a waste of time. I cannot imagine sitting in front of the television for about 6-8 straight hours going in circles in the SUV just to rack up that many kills. Boredga!
                            I haven't done that. Jills Boob has. Ask him about it.

Comment

• Finished Fahrenheit / Indigo Prophecy via Steam today.

Neat game, wish I had gotten around to playing it a hell of a lot sooner.
                              The ending of the game wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be considering all of the bitching and moaning I've seen and heard regarding it.

I wasn't expecting to be able to unlock everything through the first run-through with a few hundred bonus points left over though.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Just downloaded Pac-Man Championship Edition DX yesterday.

Sensory. Fucking. Overload.

If you played PM: CE when it was released three years ago and liked it, get this. It was made to commemorate Pac Man's 30th anniersary since his creation. And holy crap... It's a completely different game. They went balls-out (well, for Pac Man. But still.) You can choose from nine different types of levels plus a free mode option that lets you set the number of ghosts, the time limit (if any) and other stuff, something like 8 or 9 different visual styles, five trippy techno songs, different difficulties, etc. Each board has about 13-15 modes (such as Score Attack 5 or 10 minutes, Time Trials, etc.). Seriously. Definitive Pac Man, only faster and way more frenetic. Do it to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X