No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing a lot of Plants Vs. Zombies and Mercenaries 3D (which still sucks...I was, again, playing as Wesker and extremely disappointed in his overall performance. Seriously, it should not take three physical moves to kill a regular enemy. I am just too used to the RE5 version of Mercenaries to where one Cobra Strike is usually a finishing move. HUNK is pretty cool though; I just wish he came with something better than a flash grenade launcher).

What are some good DS games? I want something that isn't too heavy in story, but still interesting. Basically I don't want anything like Final Fantasy that has a lot of story elements to it. A game that I can put down for a minute, do something, come back to for a minute, go do something. I'm thinking about getting that New Super Mario Bros., but I'm open to suggestions.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
      I've been playing a lot of Plants Vs. Zombies and Mercenaries 3D (which still sucks...I was, again, playing as Wesker and extremely disappointed in his overall performance. Seriously, it should not take three physical moves to kill a regular enemy. I am just too used to the RE5 version of Mercenaries to where one Cobra Strike is usually a finishing move. HUNK is pretty cool though; I just wish he came with something better than a flash grenade launcher).

What are some good DS games? I want something that isn't too heavy in story, but still interesting. Basically I don't want anything like Final Fantasy that has a lot of story elements to it. A game that I can put down for a minute, do something, come back to for a minute, go do something. I'm thinking about getting that New Super Mario Bros., but I'm open to suggestions.
      Super Smash Bros 3D? Or is that not out yet?
      Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
        I've been playing a lot of Plants Vs. Zombies and Mercenaries 3D (which still sucks...I was, again, playing as Wesker and extremely disappointed in his overall performance. Seriously, it should not take three physical moves to kill a regular enemy. I am just too used to the RE5 version of Mercenaries to where one Cobra Strike is usually a finishing move. HUNK is pretty cool though; I just wish he came with something better than a flash grenade launcher).
        Use Hunk with the extra weapon set (the double barrel grenade launcher and the Red 9), that makes him a BEAST. Hunk is the new Wesker in Mercs 3D. Almost all his moves are instakills.

Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
        Super Smash Bros 3D? Or is that not out yet?
        Nope. But if Nintendo ever releases a portable Smash Bros. I'm going to be a happy man.
        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 10-22-2011, 04:49 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Shadows Of The Damned.
          sigpic

Comment

• Undead Nightmare
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• At the end of Persona 4. Found out who the killer was and I need to go through his dungeon then the final boss. I'll be starting P3:FES hopefully by Wednesday. Gonna start saving up for a PSP and PSVita so I can play Persona and Persona 2: Innocent Sin on PSP then when the PSVita comes out I'll be able to play P4: The Golden.

Comment

• Can anybody recall Lexi-Cross? A futuristic Scrabble/Wheel of Fortune hybrid. =) Made back in 1991, found a copy for DOSbox. Fun little way to pass the time.

Comment

• Castlevania: Simon's Quest
                  sigpic
                  "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Just finished streaming UC1 yesterday and UC2 today with my new HD PVR, was quite nice. A game a day keeps the healthiness away.

Anyway, just getting pumped up for UC3. A week away exactly~
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 10-23-2011, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Mass Effect 2
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Mass Effect 2
                        Good game.
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• Started an old account on EVE Online.. great sandbox game. Got like 500 million in the bank so will get myself a heavy assault cruiser and pwn things up. Its also great for me as my skills level up offline even when I'm doing something else...

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            At the end of Persona 4. Found out who the killer was and I need to go through his dungeon then the final boss. I'll be starting P3:FES hopefully by Wednesday. Gonna start saving up for a PSP and PSVita so I can play Persona and Persona 2: Innocent Sin on PSP then when the PSVita comes out I'll be able to play P4: The Golden.
                            Don't bother with the PSP, just get a Vita and download the PSP games from the store. Unless it's a collector's decision, where I can't hold it against you.

Comment

• Clock Tower 2 JP, not the "Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within" (actually Ghost Head).

Laughing my ass off at the Engrish opening again, but feeling bad as I know that the characters Barry Gjerde voices in this both get killed off.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                                Don't bother with the PSP, just get a Vita and download the PSP games from the store. Unless it's a collector's decision, where I can't hold it against you.
                                Yeah its more of a collectors decision. I had Xenogears on PSN but I'd rather have it in disk form than digital. Theres a Gamestop here with a PSP P2 with the soundtrack but I'm not getting any money for awhile so hopefully it'll be there for awhile so I can save up for it and a PSP.

Comment

Working...
                                X