No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story 3. It's nice to have a break from all the carnage to have some silly fun.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ... Pokemon Trading Card game on Gameboy Colour...

It's such an addictive little bugger, and I am officially a dork!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
        ... Pokemon Trading Card game on Gameboy Colour...

It's such an addictive little bugger, and I am officially a dork!
        Nothing wrong with that

Comment

• Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I'm playing through the series again to get prepped for Dark Dawn in exactly one week. Super-excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
            Nothing wrong with that
            Lord I hope not. Sometimes I fear for my sanity!

Now playing Silent Hill 2. I love how clueless James Sunderland is

Comment

Lord I hope not. Sometimes I fear for my sanity!

Now playing Silent Hill 2. I love how clueless James Sunderland is
              You have a good taste in games. SH is my other fav series (up untill after SH4 that is)

Ahh James..... mistaking a stripper for your wife Mary... not a good start.

Amazing game tho.

Comment

• I think James' first mistake was when the patient demon wandered off down the street and he's like "What was that shadow? Let's follow it!" Oh, and the bit where Eddie was talking about killing all those people for laughing at him, and James starts getting up him. What sane person would do that? The man has a gun, and is obviously a loon, and James thinks it's a good idea to tell him he's crazy and an idiot? *facepalm*

Look up Silent Hill 2 CE... that flash video explains it all!

Comment

I think James' first mistake was when the patient demon wandered off down the street and he's like "What was that shadow? Let's follow it!" Oh, and the bit where Eddie was talking about killing all those people for laughing at him, and James starts getting up him. What sane person would do that? The man has a gun, and is obviously a loon, and James thinks it's a good idea to tell him he's crazy and an idiot? *facepalm*

Look up Silent Hill 2 CE... that flash video explains it all!
                  Yeah I remember that heh.

I just loved the voice acting for him, I don't know if it was intentional but he paused so much he sounded slow.

" I got a letter............ the name on the letter..........said.......Mary........"

Comment

• Haha so true. They had to make it sound all mysterious.

As I talk to you now, I'm playing Pokemon Heart Gold...

Comment

• Haha nice, Kingdom Hearts on PSP for me

Comment

• This takes me back to my primary school days this game, I was about 12 when Pokemon Gold first came out. It was the first and only Pokemon game I pre-ordered and to this day is still my favourite.
                        I love how in this DS remake, they put in a device so you can hear all the old 8-bit music again! So nostalgic...

Comment

• Finished getting all the Trophies for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.

Comment

• Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles. I must be reliving my childhood recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                              Finished getting all the Trophies for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.
                              That's no easy task, Well done.

Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                              Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles. I must be reliving my childhood recently.
                              Nice, tell me your using an actual MegaDrive with the piggy back cart??

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                                Nice, tell me your using an actual MegaDrive with the piggy back cart??
                                Unfortunately no... My Mega Drive was severely rusted and beyond repair, had to get thrown out And surprisingly, they are very rare consoles to find second hand around here. Plenty of NES's and SNES's but barely any Sega stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X