What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Yeah its more of a collectors decision. I had Xenogears on PSN but I'd rather have it in disk form than digital. Theres a Gamestop here with a PSP P2 with the soundtrack but I'm not getting any money for awhile so hopefully it'll be there for awhile so I can save up for it and a PSP.
    Does GameStop over there not allow you to put some money down and have the item put on hold for a period of time?

Or failing that, you could also ask them to "order" Persona 2 in for you and they should automatically put one on hold for you.

EB Games do it over here, but they don't exactly advertise that they do it so you have to be fairly specific.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      Does GameStop over there not allow you to put some money down and have the item put on hold for a period of time?

Or failing that, you could also ask them to "order" Persona 2 in for you and they should automatically put one on hold for you.

EB Games do it over here, but they don't exactly advertise that they do it so you have to be fairly specific.
      The Gamestop here for some reason will only hold it for me for about a day and thats it. I've tried telling them to hold a game for me for a few days before and they said the longest they'll do it is a day.

Luckily I found my old wallet today that had $50 in it so I was able to go in and pick up their last copy of P2 today and was able to put $10 down on Saints Row The Third. A friend of mine is gonna let me barrow his PSP when I'm done with P3:FES which I've yet to start.

Comment

• Yume Nikki

What is this game, I don't even. <3

Comment

• I'm playing through a small indie game that has now become a favorite of mine called project zomboid, the whole idea is to survive a zombie apocalypse as long as possible by searching for food, barricading yourself in and making sure no zombies detect you otherwise your dead, one thing I like about it is the whole survival aspect. Like for example boarding up a window with 4 pieces of wood makes it so that zombies or people running around outside can't see inside don't barricade them up and a zombie sees you well better hope you have a back door to the place your hiding out in xD

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/ link is there for anyone who might be interested in giving it a go.

Being playing through resident evil survivor again very underrated in my opinion, and still trying to get through Persona 3 on both psp and ps2 at the moment i'm stuck at exactly the same point on both games curses, playing once again through phoenix wright trials and tribulations again for like the hundredth time so I may dust off 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors and replay that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            The Gamestop here for some reason will only hold it for me for about a day and thats it. I've tried telling them to hold a game for me for a few days before and they said the longest they'll do it is a day.

Luckily I found my old wallet today that had $50 in it so I was able to go in and pick up their last copy of P2 today and was able to put $10 down on Saints Row The Third. A friend of mine is gonna let me barrow his PSP when I'm done with P3:FES which I've yet to start.
            That's total bullshit on their part, going off the top of they're supposed to be able to hold it for a week minimum. If you really needed to, you could always make a little call to head office and inquire about it just to be sure.

But that's good that you were able to get it today. Lucky you and your $40 games.

PSP games here are usually about $79 or so unless they utterly need to move stock so they mark them down to $50-$30.

As for games - Mirrors Edge PC, Lord of Arcana (fun sort of Monster Hunter type of knock-off) and Tropico 4.

And with Tropico 4.... a fucking earthquake just destroyed my garages. DX US is being cheap with it's relief money, the Soviet Union keeps giving me money randomly that keeps disappearing too. I smell spies.
            sigpic

Comment

• Finally found some time to play any games for more than an hour...so much work and school getting in the way of my recreational time.

Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 1 Finished - (Wii)
              Dark Souls (PS3)
              Dead Nation (PSN)...very fun game to play co-op with.
              Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS) [Almost done]

I'm loving Dark Souls!

Comment

• AA: Apollo Justice
                Professor Layton and The Last Specter
                Professor Layton's London Life (SO stupid.. but so addicting... D: )

Comment

• i was playing wow,Free RPG Games,Free MMORPG and flash games
                  Last edited by Sakina; 11-30-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                    That's total bullshit on their part, going off the top of they're supposed to be able to hold it for a week minimum. If you really needed to, you could always make a little call to head office and inquire about it just to be sure.

But that's good that you were able to get it today. Lucky you and your $40 games.

PSP games here are usually about $79 or so unless they utterly need to move stock so they mark them down to $50-$30.

As for games - Mirrors Edge PC, Lord of Arcana (fun sort of Monster Hunter type of knock-off) and Tropico 4.

And with Tropico 4.... a fucking earthquake just destroyed my garages. DX US is being cheap with it's relief money, the Soviet Union keeps giving me money randomly that keeps disappearing too. I smell spies.
                    Wow $80 for a PSP game? I actually feel sorry for you guys. Importing is definitely your best option.

Comment

• Playing a Megaman original series marathon.
                      Just finished Megaman 2, 3, and 6.
                      sigpic
                      "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• Pretty much so. I've been buying Japanese versions of games and importing them because they're a lot cheaper.

The only issue is that for one that has DLC on the PSN, I'll have to make other regional accounts to get the DLC which is why I haven't imported much.

That and the European PSN sucks.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                            Finally found some time to play any games for more than an hour...so much work and school getting in the way of my recreational time.

Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 1 Finished - (Wii)
                            Dark Souls (PS3)
                            Dead Nation (PSN)...very fun game to play co-op with.
                            Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS) [Almost done]

I'm loving Dark Souls!
                            The Metroid Prime games are amazing, I never did beat any of them though, I assume you're on two now?
                            Fission mailed.

Comment

• Recently beat: Arkham City

- Did not live up to hype. I give it my standard 8.5 for games that are "really good, but clearly flawed."

Currently replaying:

- Dragon Age for the umpteenth time.
                              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Took a break from grinding Gears of War 3's onix medals, to play some Mass Effect 1. Damn, this game is addicting.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X