No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Prince of persia (xbox360), and now that I got a play1, I´m playing Silent Hill, for the FIRST TIME!

Comment

• Last Window: Secret Of Cape West
      sigpic

Comment

• Been working my way through Scott Pilgrim, Plants vs Zombies and Fable 2, just bought Sploasion Man, TMNT:Re-Shelled and Portal (Even though I have Orange Box) toying wit the idea of buying San ndreas since I had it on PS2 first time around and itis only 400 points which would be less than if I found it pre-owned in town . . .
        sigpic

Comment

• Been getting in to the Combat Training mode in COD: Black Ops. Fiance' and I going up against 9 AI's, a lot of mayhem

Now playing Streets of Rage on Mega Drive/Genesis. Reminds me of countless hours spent at the arcade back in the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
            Unfortunately no... My Mega Drive was severely rusted and beyond repair, had to get thrown out And surprisingly, they are very rare consoles to find second hand around here. Plenty of NES's and SNES's but barely any Sega stuff
            Not true, many Mega Drive (original larger ones) are at Savers lot. I picked up 2 more recently for about $4.99 each both work fine. Only bitch is finding cords and power ac's.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
              Not true, many Mega Drive (original larger ones) are at Savers lot. I picked up 2 more recently for about $4.99 each both work fine. Only bitch is finding cords and power ac's.
              When I say "around here" I mean in Bundy, not the country lol. There is nothing in this town, I swear! And our mate that owns the only decent gaming shop in town has sold it, and the woman who bougt it was looking around the PC games and goes "Oh, are these the DVD's?"

We're doomed....

Comment

and the woman who bougt it was looking around the PC games and goes "Oh, are these the DVD's?"

We're doomed....
                Crap thats not good.

Comment

Crap thats not good.
                  No... No it's not good... Looks like it's EBay and PlayAsia for me now!

On-topic: Playing Alex Kidd in Miracle World for Sega Master System

Comment

No... No it's not good... Looks like it's EBay and PlayAsia for me now!
                    Wooo I live on both each day

Nice Alex Kidd, I'd like a modern remake sometime Sega!!

Comment

• Vanquish, because I'm awesome.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• STILL playing Alex Kidd. Stuck on the helicopter level. The controls in this game can be a real pain in the ass!

Comment

STILL playing Alex Kidd. Stuck on the helicopter level. The controls in this game can be a real pain in the ass!
                          Not to mention that fukin horrible Master System control pad! My god the corners would just dig into you, my friend actually filed them down on his, it was very nice. Ahh memorys

Comment

Not to mention that fukin horrible Master System control pad! My god the corners would just dig into you, my friend actually filed them down on his, it was very nice. Ahh memorys
                            Ah yes, that controller was almost impossible to hold, especially as an adult. It's so small and the D-pad was annoying. Still, it was a pretty powerful 8-bit system so many childhood memories...

Now Ghost House was a freakin' hard game! I can't get past the first Dracula! He just keeps spear-tackling me as a bat!

Comment

• Tomorrow, after school, I will be playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

Finally.

After 7 years.

Hallefuckinglujah. 8D

Comment

• Playing the impossible game add on pack. Damn this is going to steal many hours of my life again!

Comment

Working...
                                X