No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, like aris said...use cover (very, very important), carefully use EMPs (don't waste any), and concentrate fire on one bogey at a time to cut your opponents down to one. Also, what I did, was when the bogey was stunned from an EMP, blast 'em with the rocket launcher.

As for a checkpoint...if I remember correctly there's one in there somewhere. It may be after you defeat one bogey or it may not be until the QTE portion at the end of the fight.

Just keep at it and you'll win. But look at it this way, this playthrough on hard is preparing you for the tactical challenges. Those will seriously test your patience. Especially #4 & #6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
      Yeah, I was playing Dead Nation too. But my partner was godawful terrible.
      I know. You partner sucks at this game. Even when he does try to be good at this game he still sucks. But he'll eventually get the hang of it.
      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 12-11-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        Yeah, like aris said...use cover (very, very important), carefully use EMPs (don't waste any), and concentrate fire on one bogey at a time to cut your opponents down to one. Also, what I did, was when the bogey was stunned from an EMP, blast 'em with the rocket launcher.

As for a checkpoint...if I remember correctly there's one in there somewhere. It may be after you defeat one bogey or it may not be until the QTE portion at the end of the fight.

Just keep at it and you'll win. But look at it this way, this playthrough on hard is preparing you for the tactical challenges. Those will seriously test your patience. Especially #4 & #6.
        Once I take down one of them it should be smooth sailing, I can focus on a single enemy then.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Splinter Cell: Conviction

Start the game, drag some ducktape over your keyboard, holding random keys. Go make a sandwich, some tea, go out, do some gardening, fall asleep, come back just in time for the last scene.

Yes, I did get a 30 knifekill streak in COD while Splinter Cell Conviction played itsself'. On the same machine.

Comment

• Wolfenstein 3D - Episode 2
            Getting so lost in all these mazes!

Comment

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Alien Breed: Impact, almost got platinum on the latter. Missed one of the logs!
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Trying to clear Challenge 6 on Vanquish.
                sigpic

Comment

• Still trying to find my way through Wolfenstein 3D. Seriously, what the hell is with some of these maps?! I've been walking around in circles for the last 10 minutes!

Comment

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                      Still trying to find my way through Wolfenstein 3D. Seriously, what the hell is with some of these maps?! I've been walking around in circles for the last 10 minutes!
                      Well they were mazes.

Comment

• I know... but still!

Now playing Uncharted 2. Have to wait 11 months so this will have to tie me over until the 3rd one comes out

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                          Still trying to find my way through Wolfenstein 3D. Seriously, what the hell is with some of these maps?! I've been walking around in circles for the last 10 minutes!
                          LOL. I know that feeling

Playing Quake Arena Arcade... Oh man, I missed that old school fast paced deathmatch.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Just got platinum for Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - next on my agenda, Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                              Playing Quake Arena Arcade... Oh man, I missed that old school fast paced deathmatch.
                              I'm playing that too, how great is it, looks amazing in HD too.

Comment

• Been getting back in to Resident Evil 5. I think I'm addicted to Mercenaries again

Comment

Working...
                                X