What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake - The Writer.

It was on sale today (@ 200 MSP I felt like I was stealing the DLC LOL). Pretty much what I've expected of it and what makes me salivate is the fact that Spoiler:

I love Remedy.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Resident Evil Remake.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
        Finished Dragon Age Origin for the first time it took me over 60 hours to beat know I've got Awakening to start next lord only know how long this one will take to finished.
        Awakening takes about 15-35 hours. Its not that long and the ending sucks. Its too rushed

Playing BFBC2 Vietnam pack and jesus-fucking-christ this pack is awesome.
        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 12-25-2010, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          Awakening takes about 15-35 hours. Its not that long and the ending sucks. Its too rushed

Playing BFBC2 Vietnam pack and jesus-fucking-christ this pack is awesome.
          Please do not take the Lord's name in vein on Christmas Day.

Comment

• Got a bunch of new games for Christmas, not sure which one to play first. Started up my first run of REmake on the Wii(Nunchuk controls are annoying as hell) so I'm playing that...and on 360 I started Mass Effect 2 a few days ago, but for PS3 I got Heavy Rain, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions. Any suggestions on where to begin?

Comment

• Originally posted by TenderRondo View Post
              He can post whatever he wants as it isn't directed at anyone at all. Quit spamming cuz this is like the second thread already.

Anyway a bit on topic. Currently playing fallout new vegas and playing re5(lost my saves on the flash drive when i got a new ps3)

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Got a bunch of new games for Christmas, not sure which one to play first. Started up my first run of REmake on the Wii(Nunchuk controls are annoying as hell) so I'm playing that...and on 360 I started Mass Effect 2 a few days ago, but for PS3 I got Heavy Rain, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions. Any suggestions on where to begin?
                Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is pretty good. Its got the classic smart ass Peter Parker in there and the graphics are pretty good. The story isn't too bad and its got a lot of villains in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TenderRondo View Post
                  Some people dont believe in Christianity. Get over it.

I got Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth blah blah, White Knight Chronicles, and Folklore. A friend said Folklore was really good...I plan on trying it out soon. Also played the X-Men arcade on PSN...and it was lulzy.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    I never thought we would see eye to eye, yet I agree with this statement completely. As a devout unitologist I am in fact delighted to see the lord's name used in vain.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post

I got Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth blah blah, White Knight Chronicles, and Folklore. A friend said Folklore was really good...I plan on trying it out soon. Also played the X-Men arcade on PSN...and it was lulzy.
                      Enjoy Ace Attorney, you're in for a treat. At the moment I'm currently going through some of my Steam collection, after me and my friend been gifting each other games for the past few days for laughs. I've got the itch to start playing STALKER Call Of Pripyat, seeing this is the perfect time to sink in the world of the Zone again.

Comment

• Zelda: Twilight Princess
                        sigpic

Comment

• Assassinc's Creed 2 and some attempts at getting Stranger's Wrath to work on steam...that game is so broken it hurts.

Comment

• In light of England's successes against Australia in the Ashes, I'm going to fire up International Cricket 2010. Not too far off getting platinum actually.

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                            Assassinc's Creed 2 and some attempts at getting Stranger's Wrath to work on steam...that game is so broken it hurts.
                            Wait for the HD remastering on PSN.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-26-2010, 11:02 AM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Playing a game called "sitting on couch with my girlfriend doing nothing the entire vacation".
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                                Playing a game called "sitting on couch with my girlfriend doing nothing the entire vacation".
                                Game over.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X