No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My copy of the MGS HD collection came in. Played me some MGS3.

Comment

• Modern Warfare 3, ICO/SOTC HD and I'm getting ready to pick up AC:Revelations at Midnight launch in about 48 minutes I gotta get up for work at 4 in the morning but me and Ezio Auditore give not a fuck.
      Last edited by REmaster; 11-14-2011, 10:06 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        My copy of the MGS HD collection came in. Played me some MGS3.
        MGS3 looks amazing doesn't it? I was amazed by how good it looks.

Got Saints Row: The Third at midnight but wont be playing it until around early in the afternoon so to occupy my time I'll be playing Blazblue: Calamity Trigger.
        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 11-15-2011, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• Resistance 3 campaign. Even as a rental this was a massive disappointment.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Syphon Filter.

I forgot how much I loved the magic Taser in these games.

Then again, maybe not considering the first thing I did was fry some terrorists...

If I could play Syphon Filter 2 multiplayer with Smiley or Steve-0 at the moment, I have to admit I'd probably be doing some really cheap kills with the knife (has huge range) or the M-79 grenade launcher. Oh boy, the M-79 in the playground/park thing was great. Climb up, hang and hide on one side of the building, climb up and lob grenades, use the M-79 and pretty much anyone else playing would be fucked instantly.

Smiley wouldn't be surprised if I ran around with the knife after the last time we played Dead Rising 2 together... let's just leave it at slasher happy.
            Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-15-2011, 07:41 AM.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Beginning my insanity run on Mass Effect 2.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Saints Row: The Third.
                sigpic

Comment

• Started playing through Mass Effect 1. I've gotten both pieces of DLC, but never played them, so those are my treats for this play through.,

Comment

• I've been playing DC Universe Online as it is free.

Care to take a guess at what character I chose as my mentor?
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• ^The Flash?
                      sigpic

Comment

• I don't think Flash is an option, I would guess Luthor.

Comment

• Yes, Lex Luthor.

I play Doctor Humphsnagel, an eccentric gentleman villain wearing a top hat, a cape and using an assault rifle.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I should really finish my download of it. I bet all the cool names I had during the beta are taken now though

Comment

• It's hilarious seeing this man with a top hat and beard running around with an assault rifle.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Yes, Lex Luthor.

I play Doctor Humphsnagel, an eccentric gentleman villain wearing a top hat, a cape and using an assault rifle.
                                I need to find this.

Comment

Working...
                                X