No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought Mass Effect on Steam, will commence playing within the hour.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
      I was around in the BF2 era. Heck I was around in the BF1942 era.

Are you part of that community? What is your in-game nick?
      I was a regular in their Point of Existence 2 server under the nick of "FoxhoundlRED", I played at MoonGamers under the same nick and in the demo under the nick of Chris_Redfield (yup, that name is actually registered by me).

Im considering joining BFBC2, however I cant invest myself in a game which is a downgrade to what Im used to receiving from Battlefield. Even if TacticalGamer has interest in it. And they really are one of the best communities for anyone interested in teamplay.

Comment

• so i start up Heavy Rain, and i knew a patch would come. but i didn't know it was gonna be over a fuckin' GB. jesus, i really wish there were patches online you can download instead of on the PS3. my PC can literally do that in like 20-30 minutes, and it says over 2 hours it'll take. that's ridiculous, not to mention that i still have to install the additional data.
        Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 01-08-2011, 07:52 PM.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I'm about three hours in to Mass Effect and so far I have punched a man in the face, threatened a bunch of farmers with my pistol and shot dead a local mob boss in the middle of his bar.

I like this game.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-08-2011, 10:05 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• So....Renegade route?

Comment

• Playing Red Dead Redemption

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                So....Renegade route?
                Is there any other way?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I am a Paragon of a Paragon. Although I did wanna punch the reporter...

Comment

• Ugh, they always put a bloody vehicle section in games. Hate it.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• In case anyone wants to see my character, I took a picture of him.

Commander Frank Shepard, a descendant of the Mitchell brothers.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-09-2011, 01:05 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Pfft, female Shepard is the way to go.

Even though it would be nice if you could not go hardcore paragon or renegade, the game punishes you if you dont stick to a certain chosen path.

Comment

• Vanquish.

It is a load of crap, the only thing saving this from being a complete waste of a rental is the solidifying even more my opinion that Mikami not being involved in RE any longer is a wonderful thing.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            Vanquish.

It is a load of crap, the only thing saving this from being a complete waste of a rental is the solidifying even more my opinion that Mikami not being involved in RE any longer is a wonderful thing.
                            Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. Vanquish is a fantastic game, what are you talking about?
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Different strokes, different folks I suppose. I didn't think much of the demo myself.

Comment

• ^ The demo seemed fine enough, but reports of the storyline being only 5-7 hours long scared me away from it. I could rent it or pick it up from the bargain bin a few months down the line, but I'm not gonna buy it at full price.

Still playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Probably my favorite Kingdom Hearts game to date. I'm on the last of the three characters and have put over 20 hours into the story, and I've enjoyed pretty much every minute of it. For a handheld prequel, this game is truly outstanding and one of the best PSP titles to date.

Comment

Working...
                                X