No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far I have spent around 8 hours on Nier and I am loving the game and there's so much to do in the world. Also got to love Weiss. Glad I bought this from a friends reccomendation when he mentioned the core team behind Drakengard worked on this. I can see this being in the top of the list for 2011. Best 8 sterling I have ever spent on a game in my life.
    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-22-2011, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Mass Effect 2
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Mass Effect 2
        Ah, I really need to buy myself another copy of this game, It was probably my faveourite game of the year.

Just waiting for Alan Wake to finish downloading and then I will be sinking in to what looks to be a very fun game!

Comment

• im trying to beat halo reach on legendary on my first playthrough...gott help me

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
            Just waiting for Alan Wake to finish downloading and then I will be sinking in to what looks to be a very fun game!
            Alan Wake is one of the few games that almost tempt me to get a 360.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• You should do it, dude. There are some truly delicious games. If you have the cash, of course. Alan Wake is a very nice one, it must be said. Someone will die by fire if a sequal, spiritual at least, never shows up.

Comment

• Started playing re5 gold for the first time since I replaced my console after it was stolen. Was going to play desperate escape since that was the only part of the game I didn't play on my ps3, and find out I have to play through the entire game to be able to unlock DE haha. I was pretty pissed for awhile, but I'm having fun playing through now.

Comment

• Knee-deep in White Knight Chronicles right now. The single player isnt as terrible as everyone made it out to be, and online quests can be pretty fun if not repetitive. Overall it's a decent game and I don't regret purchasing it used.

Comment

• Still playing Siren, i got the credits sequence yet the game isn't over, this has to be one of the most disjointed stories ever in a game, it just jumps all over the place. It's a good game but the all-over-the-place story coupled with the constant repeating of missions to do a second mission that apparently wasn't required first time or even just to find some hidden item to unlock one of these second missions so you can progress is most likely why the game got dismissed and largely ignored, well that and the dub. Shame cause it's a good game when you get into it.

Comment

• Yeah, whoever did the dubbing should be shot. But it is on of the scariest games I've ever played, despite the flaws.

Comment

• Still playing Mass Effect 2, I'm going for a renegade playthrough but I couldn't resist engaging in a romance subplot. Need the trophy for it anyway.

He doesn't love her, he's only having sex with her to see if it'll kill her.
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-23-2011, 06:37 AM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Tali is too awesome for you, Spencer. She's mine and mine alone! And my wife's.

Comment

• I told you this, Tali is mine and mine alone.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Ah, but you have to argue with my wife too. You so screwed.

Comment

• I have contacts with the Illusive Man.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X