No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished Alan Wake and my god was it good. Loved the episodic style to the game and the story was superb. I will have to go through it again though to find the rest of the manuscript pages.
    I really hope they bring out a sequel with an ending like that!

Now to go back to mindlessly shooting shit up in black ops.......

Oh no wait theres the DLC episodes for me to download!
    Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-23-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• I need to go play Mass Effect 2 since I haven't played it since Thursday night. I'll play it....Right after a few matches in Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Comment

• I've been playing LBP2 and I gotta say I love it the Creator tools are more simplified and I actually want to make a level unlike LBP1 the sackbots are a great additional giving your levels more of a real quality to it one thing that really bugs me is the constant loading and it takes forever to load making the game unplayable at times

Comment

• Ghost Trickhantom Detective
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            You should do it, dude. There are some truly delicious games. If you have the cash, of course. Alan Wake is a very nice one, it must be said. Someone will die by fire if a sequal, spiritual at least, never shows up.
            Glad to see some love for Mr. Wake. Well the setting for the sequel is there, Remedy just needs green light from Microsoft.

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
            Just finished Alan Wake and my god was it good. Loved the episodic style to the game and the story was superb. I will have to go through it again though to find the rest of the manuscript pages.
            I really hope they bring out a sequel with an ending like that!

Now to go back to mindlessly shooting shit up in black ops.......

Oh no wait theres the DLC episodes for me to download!
            One of the few DLCs that are worth getting. And the price is nice too.
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-23-2011, 05:53 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              I have contacts with the Illusive Man.
              You don't want to argue with his wife. She is very clever. She could debate that pigs are blue and you'd believe her.

P.S Tali sucks. Miranda (and Wrex) are where it's at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                P.S Tali sucks.
                Last edited by Carnivol; 01-23-2011, 06:26 PM. Reason: Even on a Renegade run she's treated with care

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                  You don't want to argue with his wife. She is very clever. She could debate that pigs are blue and you'd believe her.

P.S Tali sucks.
                  Tali's internet fame of being a waifu scares the jeeppers out of me and I can never look at her again in the same way I did in ME1.

Ashley is by far the best companion Shepard could ever have,
                  Screw the haters and their xenophobic hatred to her!
                  Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-23-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Am I the only one who felt creeped out by her sexual advances? It's like your best friend suddenly telling you they have the hots for you and you just don't see her like that. Then there's all that awkward turn off bit where you discuss how to get it on without infecting her (hey it's like another day in Biology class!). I only pursued it because my Shepard is on a one-man mission to tap everything. Yes, that STD that can only be caught from Varren that has plagued the Normandy came from my Shepard.

Miranda knows how it is. Straddle you, get her tits out. Result.
                    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-23-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• can you really get an STD in ME2 or am I just being embarrasingly gullible?

I agree, Miranda is the shit plus shes human so theres no chance of freaky human/alien hybrid babies.

Comment

• I'd also like to say that Kasumi is also appealing to me.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow Broker's dossier on Tali - Suit Process Log
                          -Downloaded education vid, "Human Courtship and Mating"
                          Mass Effect 3, where art thou? My femshep is ready...

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                            can you really get an STD in ME2 or am I just being embarrasingly gullible?

I agree, Miranda is the shit plus shes human so theres no chance of freaky human/alien hybrid babies.
                            Visit the Krogan homeworld Tuchanka and deal with the Grunt, Mordin loyalty quests - when you get back and chat with Mordin he'll mention an STD being loose on the Normandy SR2 and that it can only be caught from bestiality with Varren.

And I miss Wrex, hell of a lot funnier than Grunt.

I do however, like Garrus and was glad they brought him back in ME2 - however it seems that in ME2 Tali has certainly lost any humor she had in ME1 aside from the chat from Garrus' shit stirring Tali about the elevators and their conversations in ME on the Citadel in ME2 (Garrus got bonus points for bringing up how often Tali brings up her immune system >_>; ).

And I'm just finishing up ME2 myself at the moment, I hadn't realized my laptop could run it until recently and had some money so I got them.

And I suddenly realized last night that someone I chatted in the past with Jimmy - was one of the composers of the ME2 soundtrack (he goes by "Big Giant Circles" online and is usually seen in the wild at OverClocked ReMix) which makes perfect sense as to why I was playing it going "I swear to god, I recognize this".

Out of the aliens, the Turians seem to be the most interesting to me in contrast to the Drell (their eyes, ) but in alien/hybrid babies not going to really get any weirder than that Asari Matriarch bartender that's Asari/Krogan and anything she's born...

*Rambleramble*

And Carn, that reminds me. Mordin, I thought you were going to forward "educational" materials to my FemShep's cabin? :/

[Edit]
                            And Mordin's singing. I just had to upload it. XD
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-23-2011, 10:51 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Playing the Witch Hunt DLC for Dragon Age at the moment.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I just finished it last night with a character in a relationship with Morrigan. It was pretty good, albeit shorter than I'd really like.

Comment

Working...
                                X