No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least there are players on PS3, I tried the 360 yesterday during peak hours and Reunion is completely dead, regular Mercs had all of 3 people hosting and when I hosted it still took 2-3 minutes for someone to join.

The PS3 still gets new blood from Gold Edition Move sales.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
      At least there are players on PS3, I tried the 360 yesterday during peak hours and Reunion is completely dead, regular Mercs had all of 3 people hosting and when I hosted it still took 2-3 minutes for someone to join.

The PS3 still gets new blood from Gold Edition Move sales.
      Well, actually, that's not always true. Some days when I'm playing, it does take about 5 minutes to get someone. I do notice that I have more trouble finding someone to play with in Reunion than I do regular Mercenaries. Usually, when I go to regular Mercenaries I find a whole page worth of players...But I'm generally only looking for levels The Mines, Ship Deck, or The Village. Too many people are always playing Public Assembly, and I just do not enjoy that one in the least. I feel like it releases the Majini at weird times...Could just be me though.

Feel free to add me (PS3: AlexanderAshford) if you ever want to play sometime. Just make sure you tell me in the request who you are.

I'm always on the lookout for GOOD players. I am by no means God-like in Mercs, but I can keep the chain going if the other player pulls their weight as well.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hey I have Gold Edition!
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Are you ever on it to play?
          sigpic

Comment

• I'll add you soon as I get a working PS3, mine got YLOD 2 weeks ago or so and I'm waiting until Gamescom in August to see if a price drop, since stock 160GBs is non existant almost.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I haven't played RE5 in months but I'll give it a shot.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• condemned 2 bloodshot
                "There he is"

-HUNK

Comment

• Nothing at the moment. Sparingly participated in a little LeafGreen and RE5, but my heart wasn't in it. Considering a replay of Red Dead Redemption, but the ending still pisses me off to the point that I don't really want to see it again.
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• You know, I have an urge to play RE5 again.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Tried to play Old World Blues again (Fallout NV DLC), for some reason I find it so boring. Everyone has given it rave reviews with quotes of "hand penises" and such, I fail to find anything funny/good about it. What is interesting is how I would rate Dead Money 8 or 9/10 and how many people would give it 4 or 3/10 and this OWB 9/10 instead.. Well, at least there is one DLC that caters for my tastes.. Am I too serious perhaps?

I only got as far as the lobomites outside the complex, so I guess I can't really give an honest review of the whole DLC except it makes me want to do something else

Comment

• counterstrike zombie mode

dead rising 2

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                          counterstrike zombie mode
                          Is that the one where everyone is just using a P90 against the zombies trying to get in through the window? It can be fun at times I admit

Comment

• Empire: Total War

I just gave the Americans a pasting.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              counterstrike zombie mode

dead rising 2
                              Counter-strike is very big in asia. I've competed in tournaments playing counter-strike source when I was still living in the philippines. Good multiplayer PC game indeed!

Currently still replaying FFX and FFX-2 on PS2 as well as Infamous2 on PS3 but might play counter-strike when I pick up the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                                Is that the one where everyone is just using a P90 against the zombies trying to get in through the window? It can be fun at times I admit
                                yes thats the one

Comment

Working...
                                X