What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    BUT LET US NOT IGNORE THE ACTUAL BEST SPIDEY GAME.

Spoiler:
    I sincerely hope that is not sarcasm because that was, in fact, THE Spider-Man game. I remember playing that quite a few times when I was in the forth/fifth grade. I was always a bit disappointed that my mom got me the regular cartridge instead of the red one...I remember her telling me on Christmas that they were out of the prettyful ones. As you can see, I did survive without the color.

A lot of the SNES games for Spider-Man were pretty good.

This one was good...

As was this one...

Pretty much anything that had Venom or Carnage in it made my day when I was younger. I still have all three of those games...Sort of makes me want to break out the SNES. I have been wanting to play through Super Metroid again.

Lately, I've been playing Splatterhouse; so far this only gets a 'meh' because I'm dying too much without the health upgrades. I can't seem to get the health draining thing down yet...R1 + Circle I think it is...Or I end up grabbing too soon.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post

Lately, I've been playing Splatterhouse; so far this only gets a 'meh' because I'm dying too much without the health upgrades. I can't seem to get the health draining thing down yet...R1 + Circle I think it is...Or I end up grabbing too soon.
      I told you the controls were pretty stupid lol. The worst part about that game were those neon blue jumping skeletons. Fuckers kill you in 2 hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        I told you the controls were pretty stupid lol. The worst part about that game were those neon blue jumping skeletons. Fuckers kill you in 2 hits.
        YES! I was playing in the survival mode and a few of those popped up. I think they hit me one time and I was dead. I was like "What the hell..." I didn't understand how I had died with pretty much full health!

Anyway, glad it isn't just me who found difficulty with the controls. I notice a lot of hitting and then rolling away seems to be the most effective means. I wish the game actually had health packs spread throughout. This draining your enemies thing really isn't working for me so far.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          BUT LET US NOT IGNORE THE ACTUAL BEST SPIDEY GAME.

Spoiler:
          I freaking loved that game when I owned it on the Genesis/MegaDrive!

It was Final Fight/Streets of Rage but with better gameplay & music...plus it was SPIDERMAN and VENOM!

Oh yeah! The game was very challenging from what I remember...
          Last edited by Kaneco; 08-12-2011, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, and San Andreas

when I'm done with these, I'm moving on to Liberty City and Vice City Stories

Comment

• Well I'm off to play again some Monster Hunter Freedom Unite quest with my bros !
              sigpic
              "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• I've been playing some new games:

- Shadows of The Damned
                - Red Dead Redemption
                - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
                - Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Dark Athena
                - Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (Original Version and PS3 version)
                - Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3/XBOX 360)
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Resi 4 Wii Professional mode, Mount and Blade: Warband. In M+B, I've made a dude who I liken to Aegon I the Conqueror, I call my empire Dragonstone and I think of him as making the legacy of the Targaryens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    In M+B, I've made a dude who I liken to Aegon I the Conqueror, I call my empire Dragonstone and I think of him as making the legacy of the Targaryens.
                    Brilliant, however only possible with the help of Balerion, Vhagar and Meraxes.

As for me, while I wait for Sony to send me another PS3 after my third YLOD in four years, I've been playing all kinds of Pokemon on my old Gameboy Advance. Red, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire. I'm currently having the most fun with Gold and my Totodile selection, and naming all of my Pokemon after characters from A Song of Ice and Fire. I also might start Bayonetta on 360 later.
                    Last edited by Vector; 08-14-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• I think I freaked my mum out when I told her if I ever had a baby girl, I'd call it Daenerys and if it was a boy, Rhaegar. I'm gonna start naming all my characters in games from ASoIaF from now on. I've also asked for the House Targaryen T-Shirt from Forbidden Planet for my 21st in a couple of weeks.

On Bonfire night when me and Gareth go to Abbey Park for a Bonfire/firework display, I'll jump over the railings and run into the Bonfire. When he says stop, I'll turn round and say "IS THAT WHAT YOU FEAR?!"

On another note, more M+B: Warband today. I have conquered the Vaegirs, and now fighting the Nords. It is like I am Aegon fighting against the Starks of Winterfell.
                      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-14-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Dragon Age Origins
                        Last edited by Sephiroth; 08-16-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                          Dragon Age Origins
                          As am I. I love DA: O. I'm playing it on the PC and my god its a lot better than the PS3 version. Especially with the armor mods and the better sex scene mods

I love the armor I'm using too.

Comment

• Age of Empires Online, released yesterday.. free to play MMORTS, seems to have some potential from what I've played. Check it out..

Comment

• Lately I've been alternating between Final Fantasy Tactics and Resident Evil 2. I'm looking forward to playing FFT again when I have some free time, because as you know, that game can be addictive.
                              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Playing Half-life
                                sigpic
                                "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

Working...
                                X