No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got back on Dead Space 2 after a week of not playing it and I still havent finished it only up to chapter 11.

Comment

• say goodbye to Guitar Hero and True Crime. they are now officially canceled series. hah. you can't touch Harmonix, Activision.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Was just watching a stream of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on Justin.tv...man, the game looks great. I've never been this excited for a fighting game before. Only a couple days away now.

For the time being, I'm playing Kingdom Hearts and Black Ops...thinking about starting Dead Space in the near future too.

Comment

• Got Dead Space 2 yesterday, but I saw LBP2 at a price today I couldn't refuse - so I picked that up and did the first creators levels.

I also played Tennis today. The game with the ball and racquets and stuff. Gotta play it outside, local multiplayer-only Good fun.
          sigpic

Comment

• Beat Super Mario World for my nephew last night, it's still kinda fun. Other than that, I'm still refreshing myself on Castlevania: LOS for the DLC that's due in a week or two.

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            I also played Tennis today. The game with the ball and racquets and stuff. Gotta play it outside, local multiplayer-only Good fun.
            Ya know I've never really been interested in tennis but this year I watched the entire Australian Open...which was tough because I had to watch the live matches which came on at three in the morning here lol. Kinda liked it.

They had the Australia day firework show that interrupted one of the matches so the two guys just sat down and watched.
            Last edited by REmaster; 02-10-2011, 07:30 AM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I am very much into my WoW at the moment, level 81 now, though all this Mass Effect 3 talk is making me feel like playing ME1 and ME2 again. I love those games. Listening to "The End Run" and "Normandy Reborn" on the ME2 OST just fills me with such Mass Effecty-ness that you get a really strong urge to replay it.

On that note, Spencer, how is Phil Mitchell-Shepard getting on?
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-10-2011, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• I finaly after 2 bloody months I finished Dragon Age Awakening I have to say the ending was very dull I was disopinted on how it turned out as for Awakening it self it was good but no were as good as Orgin I doint why but it felt like Awakening was missing some thing im not sure what it is but it was lacking some thing but like I said it it's still enjoyable Im going to try my second my playthough and see if I feel any diffrent for the game.

Comment

• metro 2033

gta 4

Comment

• Resident Evil 4
                    sigpic

Comment

• Because I just found out about a week that my memory stick is somehow a fake and DESTROYED my psp! I will be very busy redoing my "work". AGAIN!!! F*** you douchebags who sold me that 8GB memory stick.
                      sigpic
                      "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Playing now: Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Final Fantasy XIII.
                        I just stopped Chrono Trigger at the middle. The whole world said it's an awesome game but I found it boring...

Comment

• I'm finally continuing Alan Wake. I stayed in Florida with my family for six months without my xbox ;__; but I am half way through it and I love it. Next I'm going after Dead Space and then Marvel vs Capcom 3 but I'm super excited for Street Fighter vs Tekken! Oh lawd .... I may explode while playing that. Tekken? Street Fighter? Together?! *faint*
                          Last edited by misstvirus; 02-14-2011, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
                            I'm finally continuing Alan Wake. I stayed in Florida with my family for six months without my xbox ;__; but I am half way through it and I love it. Next I'm going after Dead Space and then Marvel vs Capcom 3 but I'm super excited for Street Fighter vs Tekken! Oh lawd .... I may explode while playing that. Tekken? Street Fighter? Together?! *faint*
                            Dead Space will scare the shit outta ya I'm trying to finnish it so I can play the 2nd one, the demo freaked the hell out of me!!! Curse you screaming baby things!! It's worse then those baby leg things from Silent Hill 4!! *goes back behind couch*

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyon View Post
                              Playing now: Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Final Fantasy XIII.
                              I just stopped Chrono Trigger at the middle. The whole world said it's an awesome game but I found it boring...
                              WHAAAAAAAT! Chrono Trigger is one of my favourite RPGs ever. Even the OST makes me get urges to go back and play it. Whereabouts did you get up to? I found it addictive.

Comment

• Still playing Assassin's Creed.

Comment

Working...
                                X