No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadly Premonition. Loving it. Never known a game that has such bad gameplay yet is so fun. The car mechanics are dreadful, the shooting is like a knock off version of RE4, and yet it is so much fun to play.

Comment

• Sounds promising. It's sitting on my shelf, screaming at me to play it...right after I beat Dead Space and Dead Space 2, then Dragon Age Awakening and Dragon Age 2, then...argh! Too many fucking games. The 360 is gonna melt. Again.

Comment

• The beauty that is Killzone 3, a very big improvment from Killzone 2.

Comment

• I have played quite a bit lately

Infamous: near the end of the game doing things the good guy way tryingto hopefully platinumthis game I still find the platforming annoying at times

Killzone 3: I play this game from time to time the story mode was horrendous to say the least and the multiplayer was fun the first couple of hours but the lack of maps and game modes makes it hardly worth coming back to

Dead Space 2: I keep taking breaks from this game which masked it feel links I'm taking foreverto beat it but I just got the vintage suit which I gotta say looks pretty strange

Killer7: I just got this game today and its pretty cool I just don't like the on rails approach towards movement I understand it when it comes to the games on the Wii but this is a gamecube game there shouldbe more freedom of movement

True Crime Streets of LA: got this game Friday mainly due to the memories and beat the game all story arcs and endings in a day very fun game that has a little bit of everything

I'm hopingto get ModNation Racers tomorrow and my FFXIII is on its way which should keep me occupied
          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• I'm switching between Bad Company 2 and Mega Man X Collection.

Sometimes this week, I may buy the Severed DLC for Dead Space 2

Comment

• So, I just traded in Call of Duty: Black Ops and managed to pick up the Killzone 3 Collector's Edition for a humble £13. They gave me a code for the DLC since apparently the code packed in the box is obsolete. However, as it happens the code actually works so now I've got two codes for the DLC - which includes the soundtrack, the retro map pack and a dynamic theme.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Mass Effect 2
                sigpic

Comment

• On these weeks me and my speed run partner are making new "highscore strategy"
                  for Desperate Escape.
                  Our best score is Rank #1 on Coop Amateur

Comment

• In total gameplay time on my first playthrough so far, I have clocked above 50 hours of Okami.

Comment

• Killzone 3 and PixelJunk Shooter 2.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Beat inFamous as a Hero now I'm redoing things evil-y which is much funner because now I can run around and kill people for fun

I just got Final Fantasy XIII in the mail so I guess I'll start playing that game a little later

Comment

• Dragon Age 2 only 9 hours into the game know so fair it's going well but by the maker there's so meany quests half the time I doint know were to start.

Comment

• I picked up a copy of Killzone 3 after I got off work tonight and I'm gonna give it a whirl after while. Wanted something to try my new Move components and the Killzone peripheral.

Comment

• Not since 2006 that I've beaten Okami until a hour ago.

Comment

• Final Fantasy XIII

Comment

Working...
                                X