No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently playing Super Metroid and it's awesome.
    sigpic

Comment

• I'm playing Blitzkrieg on the PC, as usual. I've been putting it off for a couple of days now, but in a while I'll be embarking on Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union. I expect to be in Moscow by this evening.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Oh you evil nazi leader, you gona be SO defeated
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• I've planned for every contingency.

See you in hell.

Comment

• Lol
            right now im playing World in Conflict

Comment

• I recently got Rome: Total War for my pc. I really enjoy the game. Making and maintaining a Roman Empire and army.

Comment

• On the ps3, Siren Blood Curse and on the good old xbox, Condemned 2, Oblivion GOTY edition and Mass Effect.
                I have Infinite undiscovery, Last Remnant, final fantasy 2 on psp and super smash bros on wii, still sitting in my room to play since I got them on xmas, i'm telling you I need much more time in life to even start on those games anytime soon.

Comment

• I was on RE CV not so long ago im really pissed off I saved just before going back to the manner house with the bule ant and I got too the Tyrant for the second time and he kill me he pushed me off the side so at the moment im really pissed off that was 30 mins gone down the drain but im half to blame I should have save but me think ow I been on this game for years there no way the Tyrant will kill me but I was proven wrong.

Comment

• SSF2THD Remix on Xbox Live, some people play this game WAAAAAAAAAY too much, some dude named thrazz, constant spamming one 5 hit combo with DeeJay, knowing every cheap tactic to get unblockables in etc.

Comment

• Resident Evil 0 on the GameCube. Trying to solve the chess puzzle....
                      sigpic

Comment

• Got back on RE CV and killed the Tyrant for the second time and Ill be Chris soon.

Comment

• i am now playing
                          S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of chernobyl with oblivion lost,realitsic weather mod and a few of my own mod's and custom weapons
                          S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky with a few of my own custom weapons
                          RE3 again

Comment

• Im playing Prince of Persia on PS3
                            It's cool

Comment

• I just beat Gears of War...really didn't see what all the fuss was about.

Comment

• RESIDENT EVIL 5!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's only a Demo

Comment

Working...
                                X