No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got F.E.A.R. 2 yesterday!!! Pretty good so far, I just miss being able to lean around corners as you could in the first one.

Comment

• nemesiswontdie- I don't think I'm going to be disappointed, because resident Evil can do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
        nemesiswontdie- I don't think I'm going to be disappointed, because resident Evil can do no wrong.
        Gaiden, the movies, the hentai, Survivor 2, Barry's Sandwhich Shop (soon coming to a console near you).

It can do lots wrong, really. UC is a semi decent rail shooter but it's, well, made up of bad cliff's notes versions of the story, some side stories we either knew or can't actually be right, some side stories that are actually interesting and a little new plot that, like as not, won't end up making much difference if you haven't played the game. It's not really a series high note.

Comment

• Persona 4, I'm going for the True ending now. I got one the bad endings on my first try.

Comment

• Fight Night Round 3 baby! What a goddamn game. Round 4 is out in March and Joe Calzaghe features. Probably the game that pulls me away from re5.

Comment

• Right now, I'm toying with the idea of playing through Gears of War 2 on Hardcore (or possibly even Insane) difficulty. Considering I don't have an 'official' gamertag yet, I'm not even sure if I should even bother.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• bejeweled 2 demo lol its addicting

Comment

• I spent thre last 8 hours yesterday playing on Final Fantasy VI could not put the controller down I got in the game so badly.
                  Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-16-2009, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Just finished a couple of rounds of Warhawk with the blokes from TSA (TheSixthAxis), the sniper rifle is ridiculous. You can shoot down planes with it.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Call of Duty 4
                      Red alert 2 yuris revenge ^^

Comment

• well i finally have a new PS2 and have started with MGS3. it's awesome so far.

Comment

• well right now im playing the resident evil 5 demo on the ps3 and then im playing metal gear solid 2 I FINALLY GOT IT !! it only cost me like 2 euros hihi so i was pretty lucky with that

Comment

• Uncharted for the PS3.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              Uncharted for the PS3.
                              Excellent choice!
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• bejewled 2 ( not the demo lol i bought it on psn ) and MG1 on my phone

Comment

Working...
                                X