No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't you just get someone else on the servers to oversee its architecture based on your specs, invite the mook and his family to dinner upon its completion and then dispose of him?

Do whatever you like with his family.

Comment

• I actually have a friend who is helping me construct the mansion, I'll probably invite him over for dinner when it's completed.

God damn it there's a creeper in my main hall!

No idea how the fucker got in but I'm going to have to deal with it at some point, hopefully it'll disappear by the time I log back in.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-21-2011, 09:46 PM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Playing some Super Mario All-Stars in my Super Famicom.
        sigpic
        "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Beat Super Paper Mario last night. I'm not impressed, in all honesty. It has A LOT of flaws. The 3D "flip" is mechanically unsound, the repetition of bosses is annoying, juggling characters, items, and pixls is tedious and unnecessary even by JRPG standards, and the final boss fight is so poorly done (who the fuck makes a fight have four parts with no checkpoints and over a hundred lines of dialogue?). I give it a 6/10, because it's just not a very good Mario game.

Don't know what I'll play now, because with that done I've finally beat every game I own. Maybe another run through of an RE game, but then again I still have a recent playthrough of RE5 I need to finish.
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I'm building the Arklay mansion on Minecraft. Main hall and dining room are complete, working on the Kenneth corridor and dog corridor now.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Playing Fallout 1 in my laptop.
              sigpic
              "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                I'm building the Arklay mansion on Minecraft. Main hall and dining room are complete, working on the Kenneth corridor and dog corridor now.
                make a video when your done!!

Comment

• Altitude - 100%

gonna see if i can reach Ace Rank 1 before the free weekend play is over.
                  Attached Files
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Another free to play weekend for Altitude?

They can't even give that game away it seems.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• avatar the video game :X its actulley pretty nice.

Comment

• You had better be playing as the RDA.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Currently replaying FFX in the ps2. Sucks I lost my international version so I could fight penance and the dark aeons. Thinking of replaying FFX-2 as well, i miss playing these games. Also playing Diablo II and Counter-strike on PC if not playing ps2 and ps3.

Comment

• L4D 2

Comment

• Minecraft
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I've been playing a lot of Mercenaries lately (PS3 version...Not 3DS), and is it seriously too much to ask for decent players? For some reason, I keep attracting a lot of the newbies who want to magnum everything, or jump in front of me as I'm trying to do a physical attack (again using a magnum).

Then I was playing with someone who was fairly good; we kept getting 100+ chains, and were almost going to finish with a good deal of time left, and he decides to leave the game. I sincerely hope that he had a connection issue or something. Ridiculous.

Too much growth weakens an organization. What should be important becomes overshadowed by greed. Mass production?! RIDICULOUS! One masterpiece is enough!

I really want to thrustpunch someone now...Oh, oh! And then one of the sucky players wants to add me...Nope, don't think so. Everytime I seem to add one of them, every time I log in..."You wanna play RE5? YOU WANNA PLAY RE5?!" Bah, I'm just annoyed that I didn't have anyone good to play with tonight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X