No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Dead to Rights: Retribution. Changing to a lower difficulty setting without even telling me. So now I've got to repeat the last two chapters I completed. I'm a detective, not an officer!
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
      We should definitely play sometime...the game can be pretty fun.
      Yea we should
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Just bought Quake IV on Steam since I enjoyed DOOM 3, very similar. Lot more action though. I like it so far though, playing on the highest setting and it runs smoothly. Even got my Genuine Original rocket launcher for TF2.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Finally got around to finishing Uncharted 2 on Crushing (save has been sitting there half finished for like a half year or so).

Picked up Burnout Paradise again due to my friend giving me access to all of the DLC. Forgot how good the damn game was, playing through everything now. Also picked up the Criterion NFS HP because of it, which I'll play afterwards.

Comment

• Shadows Of The Damned.
            sigpic

Comment

• i am such a terrorist with my 360 achievements.
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I finally got the platinum for Mortal Kombat. I'm gonna be taking a much needed break from it. So I'm going to be playing Dragon Age: Origins on my new PC.

Comment

• Played and Platinum'd Lego Harry Potter recently. Don't think I'll be playing too many more games for awhile though.
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Finished Phoenix Wright Justice For All, now playing Borderlands... I want to 100% this game, but without Live it's going to be hard to get the viral achievement.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• And Yet It Moves.

My favorite humble indie game.
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Mass Effect 2 (PS3).

Comment

• Return playing Spider-man Shattered Dimension
                          sigpic
                          "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Playing Lost Odessey again. Absolutely love that game!

Comment

• Originally posted by thesilentheart View Post
                              Return playing Spider-man Shattered Dimension
                              Shattered Dimensions was fun. But the best Spider-Man game was on the PS1.
                              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 08-11-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                Shattered Dimensions was fun. But the best Spider-Man game was on the PS1.
                                Dreamcast version was better :p

I thought Shattered Dimensions a bit boring, 616 Spidey and Ultimate were too similar and just split the web/melee fight system from eb of Shadows in two, Noir spidey would have been great if not for broken/inconsistant stealth mechanics (loved Vulture though). 2099 Spidey was pure awesome though.

BUT LET US NOT IGNORE THE ACTUAL BEST SPIDEY GAME.

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Dracarys; 08-11-2011, 06:22 PM.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X