• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    RE4 HD
    Demons Souls
    "brofist"
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      "brofist"
      yea I just recently got it as a random early B-day present. I had no idea that

A.) The servers will be ending in less than two weeks.

B.) The game is notorious for being brutal.

However, if you can resist breaking the disc and burning it in hell fire(?) after dying 4,000,000 times within the first couple days, you realize what a beautiful and awesome game it is. Climbing a tower to kill a flame spewing dragon with nothing but a bow and 300+ arrows over the course of 30 minutes = EPIC.

Of course there is the duplicate glitch to make things easier...to dup, or not to dup? I won't dup...for now. I'd pre-order dark souls but there's too many other games on my main priority list at the moment.
      Last edited by REmaster; 09-23-2011, 05:28 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

A.) The servers will be ending in less than two weeks.
        Just announced.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          Just announced.
          SA-weeeeeet! Thanks for the info man.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• I'm definitely getting Dark Souls, not having played the first game (which, dammit, I'll get to), because the pre-order bundle is too much of a steal to pass up. A soundtrack, an art book, a mini guide, a nice tin box for the entire thing...for god damned retail price. If that isn't deal of the year in games I dunno what is.

Nonetheless:
            -RE4 HD (not bad looking, I never played Separate Ways and it's been a couple of years since a full 4 playthrough, so here's to it. Bring on CVX HD!)
            -Radiant Historia
            -Final Fantasy III DS
            -Still scattered sessions of Deus Ex: HR, Mortal Kombat, and Parasite Eve II.
            -Just managed to find the first Phoenix Wright game. Wonderful!

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              You are in for a treat.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely getting Dark Souls, not having played the first game (which, dammit, I'll get to), because the pre-order bundle is too much of a steal to pass up. A soundtrack, an art book, a mini guide, a nice tin box for the entire thing...for god damned retail price. If that isn't deal of the year in games I dunno what is.

Nonetheless:
                -RE4 HD (not bad looking, I never played Separate Ways and it's been a couple of years since a full 4 playthrough, so here's to it. Bring on CVX HD!)
                -Radiant Historia
                -Final Fantasy III DS
                -Still scattered sessions of Deus Ex: HR, Mortal Kombat, and Parasite Eve II.
                WTF! Is that Dark Souls pre-order deal at gamestop?

Comment

• Tunnel B1 aka 3D Mission Shooter Finalist in japan
                  sigpic
                  "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

WTF! Is that Dark Souls pre-order deal at gamestop?
                    As far as I know, everywhere. Seriously, check on Amazon and the rest of 'em. October 4th, DO EET!

EDIT: Hmm, Amazon lists the same "collector's edition" as Gamestop at the same price, however the Amazon listing doesn't include the goodies under the content section. I mean, I would assume a listing of it as the CE would pass, but there's that expression.

...It seems Best Buy has that package. I'd imagine Amazon is legit also, then, despite not bulleting the CE's features.
                    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-23-2011, 07:16 AM.

Comment

As far as I know, everywhere. Seriously, check on Amazon and the rest of 'em. October 4th, DO EET!

EDIT: Hmm, Amazon lists the same "collector's edition" as Gamestop at the same price, however the Amazon listing doesn't include the goodies under the content section. I mean, I would assume a listing of it as the CE would pass, but there's that expression.

...It seems Best Buy has that package. I'd imagine Amazon is legit also, then, despite not bulleting the CE's features.
                      Awesome, I might have to pick it up after all.

Comment

• Terraria
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• MGS: Ghost Babel. Finally found a copy at my video game pawn shop.

Comment

• Curb stomping fools online.
                            Last edited by BBboy20; 09-23-2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• RE4 HD
                              RE Mercenaries 3D
                              "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• I started playing Silent Hill: Origins yesterday and am roughly halfway through the game. I've had it for PSP for years, but just couldn't play it on such a small screen; everything was way too dark for me, and it just doesn't feel like it should be a portable game. So I picked up the PS2 version at a GameStop a few days ago, and am loving it on an actual, full screen.

I've always found Alessa to be an extremely fascinating character and am glad to get a bit more backstory on her.

Awesome game so far.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X