• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing:

*God Of War (HD!)
    *Dead Rising 2
    *Gears of War 3
    *Resident Evil 4 (HD?)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
      sigpic

Comment

• Forza 4. Time to go around in a new X Files Mini!

Comment

• Dragon Age II. Bioware failed. Hard.

I hope the next game is called Dragon Age Origins II and forgets this one ever exists.
          Last edited by Dracarys; 10-15-2011, 03:23 AM.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

Decided to give this a try at the behest of a friend, glad I did. Lot of fun.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm actually buying Dawn of War II today off Steam. I loved the first one, but couldn't play the final expansion's campaign. Not only did it take minutes to load each map, I'd then get my ass handed to me.

Let me guess, Spencer...you're liking the Imperial Guard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                I'm actually buying Dawn of War II today off Steam. I loved the first one, but couldn't play the final expansion's campaign. Not only did it take minutes to load each map, I'd then get my ass handed to me.

Let me guess, Spencer...you're liking the Imperial Guard?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Bayonetta on climax difficulty.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I've been playing a helluva lot of Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike. It's easily and immediately become my favorite of the mainline titles, as the added mechanics are a good evolution from SFII and it isn't slow and clunky like SFIV. Good sprites, good music, and a lot of replay value.
                    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 10-17-2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Right now pretty much just Ocarina of Time. Though I do play the Battle.net Edition of Warcraft II every so often online.
                      Fission mailed.

Comment

• Arkham City, Dark Souls, Call of Duty 4, RE3 on PSP.

Comment

• Playing through Mass Effect 2 again, had to start afresh since I fucked up on loyalty missions and couldn't reload an earlier save. I'm also playing Dawn of War, installed both the original and Winter Assault. Darkmoon, you were right by the way. I DO love the Imperial Guard, they have some exceptional vehicles.

I'm still debating on whether or not to bother with Soulstorm, I've been told it wasn't very good. But still, Sisters of Battle. Do want.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-20-2011, 09:26 PM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            Dragon Age II. Bioware failed. Hard.

I hope the next game is called Dragon Age Origins II and forgets this one ever exists.
                            This, still instead of a archer I'm now a dualist Rogue. THe annoyance of having to manually run over to every enemy even when set to auto-hit so don't need spam X is annoying several times in every fight. Why did they change it from Origins?

Should have gone mage and just sat back spamming thunder and death from a far.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Playing through Mass Effect 2 again, had to start afresh since I fucked up on loyalty missions and couldn't reload an earlier save. I'm also playing Dawn of War, installed both the original and Winter Assault. Darkmoon, you were right by the way. I DO love the Imperial Guard, they have some exceptional vehicles.

I'm still debating on whether or not to bother with Soulstorm, I've been told it wasn't very good. But still, Sisters of Battle. Do want.
                              Soulstorm is so badly optimised...I beat Dawn of War, Winter Assault and the Dark Crusade. It took ten minutes to load each level on Soulstorm, and when you did the campaign was horrific. Attacking is fine but defending...You get a base there, since it's your area, but no defending forces, and you don't have time to build anything before, in my case, Orks show up and kick your ass. The Big Mek appeared within moments with all da Boyz.

And yes, I thought you'd like Guard. The image of thousands of men, simply men, with what amounts to basic equipment for the time period, struggling against aliens with superior tech, physical abilities or crushing mental powers or there own allies with better weapons and gear seemed like something that would appeal to you.

Comment

• I have been playing Uncharted 3 Multiplayer up until Wednesday night but got Arkham City today so that has my attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X