X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE on PS3, WOW!

Comment

• RE4 HD and Beyond Good and Evil HD.

Now the latter of those is how a HD makeover SHOULD be done.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        RAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE on PS3, WOW!
        RAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE on PC, OW!
        Last edited by BBboy20; 10-06-2011, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• I actually really like the CV HD remake. I don't like RE4 as much, because I just can't get used to having to use the XBox controller after playing the Wii Edition for so long. The Wii controls are just so much better. CV however, looks so much better than it did before. The lighting is a lot better, the water looks better, and I am currently finding the game a lot less irritating to play through than I remember it being.

Comment

• Bayonetta on hard mode.
            sigpic

Comment

• Playing two nintendo DS games:
              Solatorobo Red the hunter
              Both Pokémon Black/White
              sigpic
              "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Resident Evil 4 PC with all them texture and lighting mods that Ubisoft should have incorporated into this crappy port to begin with. Currently in Chapter 3 of Seperate Ways. The PC version looks pretty damn good if you use the ripped GC texture/HD packs and the bloom/enb series mods. I'd rather play the Wii version in 1080p on Dolphin, but I'm afraid my PC isn't powerful enough to run it in full speed. Which reminds me that you can play REmake and Zero in HD on Dolphin (sans HD pre-rendered backgrounds) if your PC is good enough.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-08-2011, 08:19 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• After this update is done the Playstation 3, I will be preparing to die in Dark Souls. Good times ahead!

Comment

• I want to get into Starcraft.

Arcturus Mengsk sounds like a great man.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                      After this update is done the Playstation 3, I will be preparing to die in Dark Souls. Good times ahead!
                      Jealousssss.
                      Demon's Souls is the best game ever this gen (in my opinion).
                      But I lack the money for Dark Souls...
                      Anyway...

Currently paying Catherine and BioHazard: CV: HD.
                      I have to say, Catherine so far, is amazing.
                      I love it. And the new effects to Code Veronica are a nice touch,
                      Wish they would've at least upgraded textures and models.
                      But whatever.

Comment

• This fucking game, I just lost 3,000 souls already. Damn I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post

Currently paying Catherine and BioHazard: CV: HD.
                          I have to say, Catherine so far, is amazing.

I too am playing through Catherine and its fun. But I will say the puzzles wear out their welcome after

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                            I actually really like the CV HD remake. I don't like RE4 as much, because I just can't get used to having to use the XBox controller after playing the Wii Edition for so long. The Wii controls are just so much better. CV however, looks so much better than it did before. The lighting is a lot better, the water looks better, and I am currently finding the game a lot less irritating to play through than I remember it being.
                            But do you honestly find it worth the cost on the networks? I have CODE: Veronica on both PS2 and Gamecube, and the Gamecube version is obviously way better than the PS2 version, but I can't see how it would make the experience of CODE: Veronica THAT much greater. I have left over money in my PSN wallet, so I could get it, but I'm really toying with just waiting until they drop the price a bit. Call me cheap, but I just can't see paying $20 for a game that I already have two versions of...But then again...It is CODE: Veronica...And I haven't read my Ashford files in so long...Decisions, decisions.

I've still been playing through Silent Hill: Origins; and I have to say, I'm quite impressed with the graphics on this one. I know it was made near the tail end of PS2 games production, and is basically at the limit of the PS2, but still. Quite impressive. The only thing I hate about the game is the weapons cannot be removed from your inventory. Once you take something, you're stuck with it. Travis is carrying around all kinds of crap I can't really use.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well, it just looks a lot prettier and the lighting is a lot better. The water looks a lot nicer too and I just really like it tbh, can't really explain why. I definitely would, especially seen as you're an Ashford.

Comment

• The new water system is amazing I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X