No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny enough, that's what I am playing on my PC right now, and this game, without a doubt, has the best sound and graphics I've experienced in a game this year by far. The sound in the game is pronominal. Even the campaign I am going through is a hell lot of fun and better than Dice's previous attempts with Bad Company (where this game really has always been an MP centric game) and the multiplayer is still good. It's a shame that some things have been streamlined from BF2, but this is still a great battlefield experiance for me. I don't know how the console version plays out but it feels pretty close to how other Battlefield games played, and the air vehicles still require skill and have a good curve for online balance. Frost Bite 2 makes me lick my lips to see how Mirror's Edge 2 will be like; Godly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      Oh don't even get me started, once off the Citadel I did pretty much ALL the side quests after recruiting all of the characters at that point (bar Liara) and when I finally hit Therum, the music started and the Geth showed up... I just couldn't put it down after having Garrus and Tali cover my Shepard who at this point, was biotically flinging Geth up and all three were taking out Geth like no tomorrow...
      I love destroying Geths with the shotgun. Makes me fell all space manly LOL. I choose a commando Shepard to go all Rambo on the game, paired with Tali and Kaidan, using them to sabotage...
      I need to hurry up, as I need to play 1&2 by the time 3 arrives. I'm really enjoying the story and side missions, I love going to random planets to blast crap up! If ME1 is this good, I can't wait to see how my story choices affect 2&3!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm having fun playing it, it just doesn't catch my eye like P4 did for some reason, maybe its cause I don't care for the characters like I did in P4? I like ALL the characters in P4 (When you first meet Naoto, I hated her, then I liked her when she joined the party and actually started opening up instead of being a hard ass) but in P2 they just don't catch my eye. It seems like the first Persona game you play ends up being your favorite, your first Persona game was P2, my friend who played P3:FES and I played P4 and its my favorite
        Oh no, I should have clarified. I played P3FES first in terms of the series. However, I played P2 before P4.
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 10-28-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
          Funny enough, that's what I am playing on my PC right now, and this game, without a doubt, has the best sound and graphics I've experienced in a game this year by far. The sound in the game is pronominal. Even the campaign I am going through is a hell lot of fun and better than Dice's previous attempts with Bad Company (where this game really has always been an MP centric game) and the multiplayer is still good. It's a shame that some things have been streamlined from BF2, but this is still a great battlefield experiance for me. I don't know how the console version plays out but it feels pretty close to how other Battlefield games played, and the air vehicles still require skill and have a good curve for online balance. Frost Bite 2 makes me lick my lips to see how Mirror's Edge 2 will be like; Godly.
          They really need to expand the control points for some of the maps and add in Little Birds for the urban levels because 64 players being scrunched up like in Operation Metro is fraking ridiculous (why they didn't use the park alone as a Battlefield is beyond me) and some of the spaces that are used in Rush that also seem large enough as safe spawn points while having enough distance to give the attackers/offenders of a CP a fair fight. Also, I'm wondering why they didn't add helicopters (least Little Birds) on some of the other urban maps to ensure no type of vehicle get left unused.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
            Oh no, I should have clarified. I played P3FES first in terms of the series. However, I played P2 before P4.
            I have yet to play P3FES. I'm gonna wait till I'm done with all the games I'm getting in the next few weeks (Uncharted 3, MGSHD and Saints Row the Third).

Random question, when you played P4, who did you get in a relationship with or any at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              I have yet to play P3FES. I'm gonna wait till I'm done with all the games I'm getting in the next few weeks (Uncharted 3, MGSHD and Saints Row the Third).

Random question, when you played P4, who did you get in a relationship with or any at all?
              I forgot who it was. I'm thinking Yukiko, but it isn't too clear. From what I understand, the same scene occurs with all female characters where it fades and the text says something like "you two spend a long time alone."

I'm also waiting on bated breath to get the MGS HD collection, I may even throw down extra for the Limited Edition. I have no bad thoughts toward Yoji Shinkawa and I feel MGS has been a good series to me. This'll be loads more worth it than RE4 and CVX "HD," which I regrettably dipped for. Oh well, only my second ownership of those games anyway. Still, for that I'm getting UMvC3 pre-owned...for Vita.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                I forgot who it was. I'm thinking Yukiko, but it isn't too clear. From what I understand, the same scene occurs with all female characters where it fades and the text says something like "you two spend a long time alone."

I'm also waiting on bated breath to get the MGS HD collection, I may even throw down extra for the Limited Edition. I have no bad thoughts toward Yoji Shinkawa and I feel MGS has been a good series to me. This'll be loads more worth it than RE4 and CVX "HD," which I regrettably dipped for. Oh well, only my second ownership of those games anyway. Still, for that I'm getting UMvC3 pre-owned...for Vita.
                I was going for Chie at first then I went for Yukiko one day after she just came up to me after school saying we should hang out...
                Spoiler:

Then I just went for Yukiko after that. I actually like all the girls in the game. All have their pros and cons.

I want the MGSHD Collection Collectors Edition but I can't really see myself paying an extra $30 for just an art book. I mean I love Yoji Shinkawas art work but I think I'll wait till the scans are online. Me and a friend of mine are probably gonna be the ones at the midnight release for MGS while everyone is all bro-ing out for MW3.

Comment

• Well I finally finished wrapping up the achievements on the missing link, and damn, what an amazing piece of content. Looks like Jensen will survive and will be once again the main character for the sequel. I guess this will be a "triology arc" for Jensen and his journey, going further into setting the Denton project and the setup of MJ12 with Page and Simons. Can't wait.
                  Last edited by Zombie Fred; 10-29-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• I haven't played the Missing Link DLC yet, what makes you seem convinced that there will be another game with Jensen? I hope there is.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      I haven't played the Missing Link DLC yet, what makes you seem convinced that there will be another game with Jensen? I hope there is.
                      If you want to spoil yourself, watch this And with the hints of further DLC, it's obvious that one's going to be after the ending, or around that event. Savage also makes an appearance too. It makes sense considering Jensen's already been built and a lot of things in this game. Square likes the money and this is a safe gamble with Montreal to continue Jensen with this, and it can tie in with Francis coming back as his "voice" if they go working in the shadows. We still not seen how the Denton project begins, it really feels like an empty slot that needs to be told, and it would be a great throw back to a particular comment from Page during the end of Deus Ex 1's ending "just like your father" or something along the lines, it was definitely said grudgingly and personal in his tone so there must of been an incident we not seen yet with their confrontation (I am sure the writers for Deus Ex now will remember that). I still want to see how the statue of liberty gets fucked up, I'd like Jensen to be involved in that incident in some fashion.
                      Last edited by Zombie Fred; 10-29-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Gears of War 3, and Biohazard Revival Selection
                        sigpic
                        "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                          I love destroying Geths with the shotgun. Makes me fell all space manly LOL. I choose a commando Shepard to go all Rambo on the game, paired with Tali and Kaidan, using them to sabotage...
                          I need to hurry up, as I need to play 1&2 by the time 3 arrives. I'm really enjoying the story and side missions, I love going to random planets to blast crap up! If ME1 is this good, I can't wait to see how my story choices affect 2&3!
                          Ah, I use a biotic Shepard combined with medi-interfaced armor and a few other things. I use a shotgun with customization to lessen the chance of it overheating as well as a firing speed enhancement and the radiation poisoning bullets.

Makes it easy pickings to biotically lift an enemy or freeze them, turn on the gun ability and shoot the crap out of them.

I can't take Kaidan's whining.

[Citadel Tower]
                          Kaiden: There's so many stairs...
                          Kaiden: Why do they need so many stairs in here?
                          [Citadel]
                          Kaiden: It's too busy and crowded. *Proceeds to hit on my FemShep*
                          - Rejected -
                          *Continues whining*

Between that and Ashley - I decided I'd stick with Garrus, Tali and Wrex. I like Liara as well, just my Shepard is a biotic so I don't really need another one.

I think out of all the sidequests and the like, I only took Ashley with me once and that was with Wrex so I could overwhelm the robots that swarmed in one of the labs because Garrus constantly got stuck in the hallway beforehand.

Even then though, I just made Ashley lure them to the hallway so I could blast them as they funneled through to try and get to me.

Kaidan is still around, I would love to get more chances to punch or slap enemies with Renegade options.

My Shepard, Annette (again)... what does your one look like?
                          (Screenshot was taken end game on an old save file).

Also...

Played some more Tropico 4... three tsunami, one hurricane, one oil spill and two ships washed up on the island during two of the tsunami.

Got pissed off because I finally built a Cathedral to shut the religious faction up and you know what happens?

Tsunami happens, JUST FINISHED cathedral is destroyed.
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-30-2011, 06:30 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I took a couple of pictures of my female Shepard, Amanda:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00359-20111030-1310.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	400640 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00360-20111030-1311.jpg
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	400641
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-30-2011, 08:20 AM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• I was pretty lucky that beteen ME1 on 360 and ME2 on PS3 I was able to recreate my Shep pretty well.

Spoiler:

Been playing Dead Rising 2 Off the Record. Cannot say buy this if have DR2.
                              Last edited by Dracarys; 10-30-2011, 10:56 AM.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                                Ah, I use a biotic Shepard combined with medi-interfaced armor and a few other things. I use a shotgun with customization to lessen the chance of it overheating as well as a firing speed enhancement and the radiation poisoning bullets.

Makes it easy pickings to biotically lift an enemy or freeze them, turn on the gun ability and shoot the crap out of them.

I can't take Kaidan's whining.

[Citadel Tower]
                                Kaiden: There's so many stairs...
                                Kaiden: Why do they need so many stairs in here?
                                [Citadel]
                                Kaiden: It's too busy and crowded. *Proceeds to hit on my FemShep*
                                - Rejected -
                                *Continues whining*

Between that and Ashley - I decided I'd stick with Garrus, Tali and Wrex. I like Liara as well, just my Shepard is a biotic so I don't really need another one.

I think out of all the sidequests and the like, I only took Ashley with me once and that was with Wrex so I could overwhelm the robots that swarmed in one of the labs because Garrus constantly got stuck in the hallway beforehand.

Even then though, I just made Ashley lure them to the hallway so I could blast them as they funneled through to try and get to me.

Kaidan is still around, I would love to get more chances to punch or slap enemies with Renegade options.

My Shepard, Annette (again)... what does your one look like?
                                (Screenshot was taken end game on an old save file).
                                Here's mine. Bald, beard and scars Shepard. As you can see, a goody two-shoes soldier LOL.
                                Also Colossus armor is the way to go. For all the team.

Spoiler:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1044.jpg
Size:	590.3 KB
ID:	400642Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1049.jpg
Size:	481.7 KB
ID:	400643

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X