No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got around to picking up Soul Calibur IV and spent last night fiddling with the character creation once AGAIN.

This time instead of making Biohazard characters, I spotted and item which made me go "HELL. YES. Done and dusted on this one!"... and I ended up making father NieR from NieR Gestalt using nearly all of the default item sets without even going through story mode and the like.

Spoiler:

And to show what character I was basing that roughly on, I just made a quick low-quality scan from my copy of Grimoire NieR showing Gestalt Nier instead of RepliCant Nier.

Spoiler:

Of course, making Wesker again is a given since we've got D.C. Douglas' voice.

I'm thinking about making human forms for the Grimoires and with a little tweaking, I could have Grimoire Weiss and Grimoire Noir beating the crap out of each other once more!

But that reminds me... I need to stop holding off on finishing NieR Gestalt & RepliCant (seeing as I did go to the effort to import the RepliCant version)...
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 12-31-2011, 12:33 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Professor Layton and the Lost Future. Amazing game. I also bought Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call.
      Spoiler:

Comment

• Just doing some more Old Republic. Loving my epic Sith. The pic with the mask is what she currently looks like. I love traveling the galaxy being evil, killing people, being cruel and having my own personal slave.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
          I finally got around to picking up Soul Calibur IV and spent last night fiddling with the character creation once AGAIN.

This time instead of making Biohazard characters, I spotted and item which made me go "HELL. YES. Done and dusted on this one!"... and I ended up making father NieR from NieR Gestalt using nearly all of the default item sets without even going through story mode and the like.

Spoiler:

And to show what character I was basing that roughly on, I just made a quick low-quality scan from my copy of Grimoire NieR showing Gestalt Nier instead of RepliCant Nier.

Spoiler:

Of course, making Wesker again is a given since we've got D.C. Douglas' voice.

I'm thinking about making human forms for the Grimoires and with a little tweaking, I could have Grimoire Weiss and Grimoire Noir beating the crap out of each other once more!

But that reminds me... I need to stop holding off on finishing NieR Gestalt & RepliCant (seeing as I did go to the effort to import the RepliCant version)...
          We should definitely play this game online, and showcase our creations to each other.

I've been craving to play this game a lot lately, maybe because of SCV is looking so good.
          Last edited by Kaneco; 01-02-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
            We should definitely play this game online, and showcase our creations to each other.

I've been craving to play this game a lot lately, maybe because of SCV is looking so good.
            Well, I actually need to do all of the story mode. Only got SCIV the other day (finally) and played with the CC.

I was going to preorder SCV, but ended up caving and preordered Mass Effect 3 N7 CE and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection LE.

And picked up L.A. Noire as well and started playing that for a little bit.

After speaking with Inferno about Mass Effect for a bit, I'm now redownloading ME2 on Steam and all of the extra DLC (stupid laptop having to break on me previously) so I can play through it. Hopefully ME3 will also run on my laptop, since I've ordered it for PC. If not, I was already planning on getting a new one eventually.
            sigpic

Comment

• Just posting an update of Emma's character since I love the glow reflecting on her face.

Comment

• About to finish Assassin's creed, and then I'll be moving onto AC2, and eventually Revelations.

Comment

• I need to finish Alan Wake.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Hotel Dusk: Room 215
                    sigpic

Comment

• Playing Portal for the first time.

Comment

• currently playing Madden 2003, Madden 12, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, and Dragon Age: Origins

Comment

• Mass Effect...

Spoiler:

And... Mass Effect 2!

Spoiler:

When March rolls around, I'll be ready for it after replaying through them both completely!

(I did actually start a ME1 Male Shep run.... but have to go through as my normal Shep again before March before I even do the male Shep run to be honest... just doesn't feel right starting a brand new one without getting my ending).

Still hauling ass with Garrus & Tali (and it those screenshots of mine actually autoresized from the hotlinking, that's good).
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-11-2012, 12:35 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• skyrim
                            sigpic
                            "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Ended up playing some more Mass Effect 2. Had a lot of "Sudden Garrus" moments (when you turn around and he's RIGHT THERE BEHIND).

Like this one, I went into cover, Tali was right next to me so I peaked around the corner to see if I could line up a distance shot on some Blue Sun mercs and BOOM. Sudden Garrus!

Spoiler:

^ Took a screenshot of it, one of the MANY TIMES it happened when playing. Didn't even use the squad commands, just BOOM and he's there each time I turn around.

Like what I keep thinking when this happens is pretty much the following.

Garrus with his gun out, "Hey Shepard, want to watch me pop the heat sink?"
                              Shepard *Internal facepalm*
                              Tali with her shotgun out "Oh Keelah, no more. I've got my shotgun right here!"
                              Garrus "Uh... Affirmative!"

Thinking about doing another insanity run imported this particular save game though.
                              sigpic

Comment

• XD Garrus is just one giant meme isn't he?

Comment

Working...
                                X