X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance 2 on the PS3.
    sigpic

Comment

• resident evil 1 remake, fall out 3, gta4, and call of duty world at war (multiplayer)

Comment

• games im planning to play tonight
        Left 4 dead
        gears of war 2
        dead space(getting the award where you beat the game using only plasma cutter)
        resistance 2
        RE5 demo
        Halo 3
        Trying to play it all by tonight! Got a lot of work to do haha.

Comment

• Just got star ocean 4 for the xbox 360, so far so good.

Comment

• Bought Prey PC for ten bucks, put the code into my Steam account, and voila! Instant unlimited legal downloads of it Should never have to use the DVD again.

Fuckin' gory game though. I was disgusted at the way that machine stabbed the victims over and over again before (presumably) grinding them up. Also, that scene with the two kids, where one gets ripped into bloody chunks and the other gets impaled on spears on the wall. Yuck. I'm not squeamish in games at all, but this was testing it.

Comment

• i played call of duty world at war im just trying to get some tropichs couse my account is a bit emty with that ( ps3) XD so thats what i played last.
              Last edited by rehunk88; 02-25-2009, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Giving Medal of Honor Underground some love today.

Comment

• finally i completet call of duty world at war and i have to say its freaking awsome good game !!!

Comment

• Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer, I need to find all the secret keys.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Next game i'm playing is dead rising chop till you drop, once again my wii can be dusted of and played xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                        Giving Medal of Honor Underground some love today.
                        OMG i Love Medal of Honor Underground, it's so awesome, you would not believe the hours i spent playing through that game when i first got it.

it's one of my favorite PS1 games ever made.

i finished that game 100% but then somehow my memory card got wipped clean, and ive never been able to get past the second last bonus mission again.

and that game also has my favorite cheat code in existence, Civil War mode.

Comment

• One more key to find!

Also managed to unlock the secret 'final' level and as I expected all along, the Borg were behind everything.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Finally I'm playing Resident Evil Survivor on the PS1.
                            sigpic

Comment

• right now im playing re 5 demo with my girlfriend she kicks ass !!!

Comment

• Ultima Online, playing it offline and building my own server. A lot of fun when you start creating/modifying scripts.

Comment

Working...
                                X