What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry Mason
    Continuing my run through MGS:Integral 1st person mode..just beat Mantis.
    i love doing a 1st person view run but it can also be pretty damn hard

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      i love doing a 1st person view run but it can also be pretty damn hard
      Yeah..you get used to just pressing triangle to "look" real quick in a normal game. Now you you got to pull off a double tap every time you come into a new map.

Some other things are really simple, like shooting guards that used to be off camera.

Comment

• RE5 PS3 ,Bully 360 , Killzone 2 PS3,World of Warcraft PC, FEAR2 360 , RE:UC Wii, RE4 Wii, GTAIV:TLAD 360,Street Fighter IV PS3.

Comment

• Resident Evil CVX on the GC.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
            Yeah..you get used to just pressing triangle to "look" real quick in a normal game. Now you you got to pull off a double tap every time you come into a new map.

Some other things are really simple, like shooting guards that used to be off camera.
            yup, i just hate it when you cant pick up certain stuff at times

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              yup, i just hate it when you cant pick up certain stuff at times
              I haven't had that problem I just press X to duck to pick up items..but it is hard to see if your standing on the right spot sometimes.

Comment

• Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection on the PS3. Oh the irony!
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection on the PS3. Oh the irony!
                  I heard that each game has a trivia track or something like that. Is it true?
                  sigpic

Comment

• A trivia track? It has a museum feature, some video interviews and such but I haven't seen a trivia of any kind. Now you have me interested. =P
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• I decided to give LOZ:Twilight Princess a spin...made it from the start to wolf and back to Link in 3 hours. This really does have good graphics for GC, guess I didn't even notice a couple years ago.

Comment

• Killzone 2.
                        sigpic

Comment

• motherfreaking resident evil 5 !! what else

besides that i have an unopened copy of gears of war 2 and Lost Odyssy sitting around here somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                            motherfreaking resident evil 5 !! what else

besides that i have an unopened copy of gears of war 2 and Lost Odyssy sitting around here somewhere
                            How dare you not play this game! Play this once you've finished Resident Evil 5 to enjoy one of the finest RPGs that has been out this generation. Take it from me.

Comment

• actually i WAS playing it before RE5 came around lol, i'm on disc 1 at the part where i'm supposed to be hunting for items to arrange a certain character's funeral (which is dumb).

Comment

• I been on MGOP for the last 3 hours trying to level up and I have twice so im a happy bunny.

Comment

Working...
                                X