No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Fable 2 with Maxed out Goodness/Purity Male, owned every piece of property in the game except Fairfax Castle *not bothered playing it since I finished it*.
    Finished Order of Ecclesia on both normal mode and Albus modes.
    Finally got around to Finishing Phoenix Wright: Justice for All.

Now playing PW: Trials and Tribulations and Fallout 3.

Comment

I finished off Resident evil Remake not so long ago I neary got killed by the Tyrant I had no herbs left but luckly he went after Rebbeca he did not kill her because just by luck Brad drop the rocket luncher so I got him and I also saved Jill and did not use any first aid sprays and I got the game finished in 4 hours and 38 mins.

Comment

I been on MGS4 i spent over a hour trying to Kill Wolf on extream I decided not to use the solid ege and belive me it's alot harder.

Comment

Playing Secret Angent Clank, currently. I heard people said it wasn't that good. I'm finding that it's better than Size Matters.
          Finished the previous 5 Ratchet games in the past 2 weeks. That was intense. After I beat this, I'm moving onto the Future series.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent View Post
            I do not play games these days, it seems I lost the adventure. But I did check out Red Alert 3 recently, Red Alert is one of the games that I grew up with back with the Resident Evil days
            I maybe late on this but...how is it?
            Reviewers said it was very bad, whatnot with rushed game modes, graphics etc, 1/2 of public reviewers said it was bad while others praised it.

What am I playing right now? Nothing.
            I am waiting for Project Zero 4/Fatal Frame 4/Zero: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse, however, cannot, wait, must, have, PZ4.
            Project Zero is my favourite series and Tsukiko Amano is an amazing emotional singer, so yeah.

Comment

Currently playing Tomb Raider Underworld when I'm in res (I brought my PS3 there), and Left4Dead when I'm home (although I won't be playing much since exams are coming up, so I'll likely be staying at res)

Occasionally I'd play rock band 2 if requested to.

I also started playing Age of Empires 2, but only on online multiplayer. I'm terrible at RTS games though.

TR:U's been getting some criticisms though. I personally have fun playing it and I haven't seen any gamebreaking glitches yet, but I'm not all that far into it.

Comment

im playing naruto rise of a ninja

Comment

Currently? None my 360 is in for repairs.
                  Played some FFIV on DS while I was out of town for a couple of days, but not much else besides.

Comment

Silent Hill 4, interesting

Comment

RL2: World Cup Edition
                      WWE SvR 09
                      Shadow of the Colossus
                      MotoGP 08
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Remake, then 3,2,0,UC,5 and then play a compltely different series probaly

Comment

Devil May Cry 3. It's my favorite in the series but the enemies are just plain bad. The only ones that are at all interesting to fight are bosses and the Arachnes. They just got really lazy with the design. You have 8 Hells and 6 Damned Chess peices and that's terrible. Not to mention they feel like punching bags.

I've also got a craving to play LOZ: Twilight Princess. So I'll probably start up a new game soon.

Comment

well i just finished a replay of RE again (except RE4, i skipped it as it's boring) and now im playing Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, im getting Hell's Highway soon.

Comment

Just finished The remake again for the 100th time and still loving it. Now considering wether to play Resi2 Leon Scenario B or Claire Scenario B aint done either in a long time so will enjoy revisiting ol Mr X.

Comment

Just finished Secret Agent Clank... My god that was the most climactic Boss Fight ever... I literally finished it with 1 health.

Comment

Working...
                                X