No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did something similar in Code Veronica not so long ago, when you shoot alexia enough and she becomes the flying thing well I used my last shot to get to that and then luckily it gives u the rocket launcher.

Comment

WipEout HD
      See you in hell.

Comment

Oh Biohazard EX is secret agent clsnk any good, in fact are the games still good after 3, i yoused to love the R&C series the last one i plyed was 3 and completed it 100% and got to go to the insominac meseum it was the happiest moment in the game for me

Comment

RE4 for the third time... I'm making an awesome-oh save though. I'll share it when I'm done

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonheadkill View Post
            Oh Biohazard EX is secret agent clsnk any good, in fact are the games still good after 3, i yoused to love the R&C series the last one i plyed was 3 and completed it 100% and got to go to the insominac meseum it was the happiest moment in the game for me
            I found that Ratchet Deadlocked wasn't as good as the first three, it had less of a story mode and was pretty much purely shooter, not very much platforming in it.
            But then the PSP versions were pretty awesome. I dunno, I had some issues with the controls on Size Matters, so I found it to be kinda difficult, and the story was pretty good. But Secret Agent Clank was an absolute blast. It's like... My new favorite PSP game. The story was amazing, the gameplay modes were great, the whole game was just amazing.

I've just started Tools of Destruction, and so far it's pretty amazing.

Comment

Beaten RE3 on hard in 4:18 and collected all the dirys I only die once off the Nemesis the 3rd time you meet him

Comment

Currently playing through Left4Dead, and will be replaying Banjo Kazooie 1 tomorrow when it's released on XBL.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                  I found that Ratchet Deadlocked wasn't as good as the first three, it had less of a story mode and was pretty much purely shooter, not very much platforming in it.
                  But then the PSP versions were pretty awesome. I dunno, I had some issues with the controls on Size Matters, so I found it to be kinda difficult, and the story was pretty good. But Secret Agent Clank was an absolute blast. It's like... My new favorite PSP game. The story was amazing, the gameplay modes were great, the whole game was just amazing.
                  Yeah, Deadlocked was pretty bad. I wasn't too fond of Secret Agent Clank (it wasn't a bad game by any means, though), but I absolutely loved Size Matters.

Comment

R&C 4 was like the RE4 of the R&C series, it sucked, was a shooter, and threw everything that made a R&C game out the window, but insomniac realised there mistake unlike capcom and went strait back to the good 'ol R&C style formula right after, i have all the console R&C games, tools of destruction and quest for booty are great games, not to mention the graphics are amazing, ive only played the first level or so of size matters on my friends PSP, so i don't know about them.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                      R&C 4 was like the RE4 of the R&C series, it sucked, was a shooter, and threw everything that made a R&C game out the window, but insomniac realised there mistake unlike capcom and went strait back to the good 'ol R&C style formula right after, i have all the console R&C games, tools of destruction and quest for booty are great games, not to mention the graphics are amazing, ive only played the first level or so of size matters on my friends PSP, so i don't know about them.
                      Ouch, that's too much I think. At least the storyline in Deadlocked wasn't completely and utterly bastardized, like RE4 was.

I dunno, I thought Secret Agent Clank was like 3 times better than Size Matters. I mean, the Captain Quark Opera? That was like, the best thing I've ever seen in a Ratchet and Clank game.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                        Ouch, that's too much I think. At least the storyline in Deadlocked wasn't completely and utterly bastardized, like RE4 was.

I dunno, I thought Secret Agent Clank was like 3 times better than Size Matters. I mean, the Captain Quark Opera? That was like, the best thing I've ever seen in a Ratchet and Clank game.
                        yeah the story was still good, but that's all, it didn't even have Captain Qwark, except for once in the ending move and the epilogue pic you unlock of him.

i don't hate R&C4 like i do with RE4, cause thankfully the shooter fans didn't notice it, and R&C went back to it's ussual self right afterwards, so it didn't effect anything, unlike RE4 did and i hate RE4.

and it seems ill have to get the PS2 ports of R&C size matters and secrewt agent clank then, they sound good from what you say.

Comment

oh captain quark's still in it, hes a bozoo but pretty funny but not as funny as clank

Comment

Well, they never made Secret Agent Clank for the PS2. Sorry. =/
                            It's unfortunate they don't have the Quark Opera on the net, it was amazing. I'll see if I can at least rip the audio for it sometime.

Comment

are their any wicked ass guns in the game,what animals can you turn enemies into, sheep were the best ive seen

Comment

yeah he was in it,but yo didn'tget to see him, well from what i remember, i havent played it in years.

also maybe they will port secret agent clank soon like they did with sixe matters, im still waiting for Chains of Olympus to get ported as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X