What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonheadkill View Post
    are their any wicked ass guns in the game,what animals can you turn enemies into, sheep were the best ive seen
    In Secret Agent Clank, you turn them into pigs! The thing is, in the game you play as Clank, Ratchet, Quark and Clank's little robot helpers. All of them have their own game modes, and all play separately. It's probably the widest variety of gameplay I've ever seen in a R&C game. Because Clank has about 3 different gameplay modes. Plus Quark, Ratchet, and the bots. That's like, 6 gameplay modes.

Comment

^ OMG i have to get it now, have insomniac announce any ports, cause i love R&C games but have no PSP.

Comment

^^yeah same i loved R&C games but dont have a PSP or a PS3

Comment

I'm playing cat and Mouse. Dot's the cat and I'm the mouse lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Updater View Post
            I'm playing cat and Mouse. Dot's the cat and I'm the mouse lol.
            enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonheadkill View Post
              ^^yeah same i loved R&C games but dont have a PSP or a PS3
              how come you don't have a PS3 yet?

i thought you had one.

Comment

no i have a 360, i come to the PS3 boards because there more alive

Comment

Well, I woke up, started Tools of Destruction, and I just finished it. What a ride. Once I finish Quest for Booty I'll be done. This was an intense 3 weeks. I basically beat the entire Ratchet series in a matter of 3 weeks, if that. Yes, I only introduced myself to it like 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                    Well, I woke up, started Tools of Destruction, and I just finished it. What a ride. Once I finish Quest for Booty I'll be done. This was an intense 3 weeks. I basically beat the entire Ratchet series in a matter of 3 weeks, if that. Yes, I only introduced myself to it like 2 weeks ago.
                    cool, so you only got into Ratchet and Clank recently did you?

i played the R&C1 demo when i first got my PS2, then i bought the first 4 games a few years later, then i got TOD and QFB when i got my PS3.

Comment

Yeah, I basically needed a new platformer to play since it's been ages. And Jak & Daxter doesn't seem like there's anything on the horizon, since Naughty Dog is busy with Uncharted 2 these days.
                      So I basically dedicated myself to Ratchet and Clank, since I've seen some cinematics before, and I already knew I'd like the narrative style. I decided that this was going to be my new platformer. So I bought them all, and played them in order. 7 down, 1 to go.

Comment

Oh Jak and Dexter was good, especially 2 and 3, i was going to get 4 but it looked like all racing so i didnt bother

Comment

Daxter for PSP kicked ass. But like I said, I wanted something to look forward to, and right now, we don't know if there will ever be another Jak sequel.

Comment

i dont have a psp so ill never get to play it but daxter was 100x times funnier than Leon

Comment

^ yeah i agree, DAxter was hilarious.

i loved jak and Daxter as well, im a fan of almost all genres, i love platformers.

i want a PSP so i can get GOW Chains of Olympus, the 2 R&C games, and Daxter, and star wars battlefront renagade sqadron.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                                Yeah, I basically needed a new platformer to play since it's been ages. And Jak & Daxter doesn't seem like there's anything on the horizon, since Naughty Dog is busy with Uncharted 2 these days.
                                So I basically dedicated myself to Ratchet and Clank, since I've seen some cinematics before, and I already knew I'd like the narrative style. I decided that this was going to be my new platformer. So I bought them all, and played them in order. 7 down, 1 to go.

i heard that Jak 5 was in development though, and if insomniac can manage R&C and Resistance at the same time im sure Naughty dog can too.

so whats your favorite R&C game so far? mine is Ratchet and Clank 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X