No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now I'm playing through Call of Duty: World at War. I love WWII. I never tire of it.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Right now I'm playing through Call of Duty: World at War. I love WWII. I never tire of it.
      same, WW2 is one of the coolest settings ever, i don't get how reveiwers are tired of it, yet go crazy over generic things such as RE4.

well i guess idiots are idiots right.

i think i may be getting COD5 for Christmas, andi really want to play that zombie mingame.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        i played the R&C1 demo when i first got my PS2, then i bought the first 4 games a few years later, then i got TOD and QFB when i got my PS3.
        Ratchet and Clank 1 was the reason I bought a PS2 in the first place. This was back in 2002(?) when I mostly played platformers. I saw this gem at my friend's house and knew I had to own it.

Comment

Been on Metal Gear Online does anyone here play Metal Gear Online if so we sould have a match at some point if you can play in the Uk.

Comment

I used to play MGO. Not anymore, I'm afraid.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              i heard that Jak 5 was in development though, and if insomniac can manage R&C and Resistance at the same time im sure Naughty dog can too.

so whats your favorite R&C game so far? mine is Ratchet and Clank 2.
              Well, I really liked the storyline in R&C3, but R&C2 I really liked because of the hoverbike racing. It was more intense than like, half the racing games I've played in my life.
              But I dunno, cause Tools of Destruction has a somewhat deeper storyline, it seems like they're actually wandering into the serious territory now. Which isn't bad, since there's always Captain Quark to break the tension. It's hard to say, which is my favorite though.

Comment

I've started playing Resident Evil Outbreak again after stopping a while back. I started up on The Hive and I'm not getting very far. I'll crack it sooner or later, though.

Comment

The hive was a pain in the ass. I dunno, I don't like a game where you can't stay in a room for too long because some monster is gonna come get you. At least not as persistent as the Hive.
                  Nemesis is the only stalked monster I like.

Comment

I agree. Leechman just puts an already uneccesary strain on time. You have a counter until you die, now you can only be in one room for ten seconds. It's certainly not my favorite level.

Comment

It's too bad, too, because it's the hospital, so parts of it were right from RE3, and it would be nice to just be able to walk around and explore, taking your time, you know?
                      But Outbreak is bad for that in any level. If you stick around long enough, a zombie's gonna pop in anyway.

Comment

Super Street Fighter II HD Remix and Tomb Raider Underworld. Plus I'll get Resistance 2 on friday
                        Sevket's Game Collection
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

Ironically enough, I don't care that much for RE3. I like exploring the Labs in BFP much more. RE2 is one of my favorites while RE3 is in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                            It's too bad, too, because it's the hospital, so parts of it were right from RE3, and it would be nice to just be able to walk around and explore, taking your time, you know?
                            But Outbreak is bad for that in any level. If you stick around long enough, a zombie's gonna pop in anyway.
                            yeah i really wanted to take my time and check out every camera angle in the hive, and i love RE3, it's my favorite game ever, but i love outbreak as well, the hive is a hard level though, but it's possible to finsish.

Comment

Yeah, I can finish it... But like I said, it would be nice to just explore and examine every little thing, like I did with the non-online RE games.
                              But I understand why they did it, I mean, if you're playing online and you're standing in the room like an idiot, while the others are trying to make progress... Especially if you have a key item they need.

Comment

the hive was still a good level though, i liked it, i liked everythng in Outbreak.

Comment

Working...
                                X