Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Dead Aim is great. It doesnt get the respect it deserves
    Dead Aim was.. ok, about as good as RE5. I need to pick up Survivor and Dead Aim one day. Cause i still haven't played Survivor.

I'm still playing Haunting Ground and i love it! It's so awesome, i love the camera and the gameplay. And I love the fact that you have almost no weapons and the ones you d have are very very weak, and all you can do is run away. It's so fun and the environments are very well done and nicely detailed and the storyline is very interesting too. It's very, suggestive.

Comment

• i disagree DA is alot better than RE5

Comment

i disagree DA is alot better than RE5
        I couldn't really get into the gameplay cause i didn't have a gun controller. It would have been better if i had one.

Comment

• yup you need the Gun Con for the full experience.

Comment

• Just finished Kingdom Hearts. I'll make a start on Chain Of Memories tonight.

Comment

• somewhat of Jet Force Gemini for N64.
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

yup you need the Gun Con for the full experience.
                never needed it. i've completed all the way to the final boss on Hard Mode, but keep dying.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• just been playing resident evil outbreak file 1 forgot how awesome the game is but i'm finding it too easy on hard think i will have too create a challenge for myself..

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                    Dead Aim was.. ok, about as good as RE5. I need to pick up Survivor and Dead Aim one day. Cause i still haven't played Survivor.

I'm still playing Haunting Ground and i love it! It's so awesome, i love the camera and the gameplay. And I love the fact that you have almost no weapons and the ones you d have are very very weak, and all you can do is run away. It's so fun and the environments are very well done and nicely detailed and the storyline is very interesting too. It's very, suggestive.
                    All of the RE gun games have been great. As I type this, I'm playing (and capturing from RE: Survivor/Gun Survivor) and Haunting Ground.

... Woah... been on bit of a Capcom-binge lately, so it feels to me...

Currently playing:
                    Haunting Ground
                    RE: Survivor
                    RE: DC
                    RE: DS
                    RE2
                    RE3
                    RE4 (PC & PS2)
                    DMC
                    DMC2
                    MGS3
                    FFX
                    FFX-2
                    FFXII
                    Rogue Galaxy
                    Soul Calibur II
                    Soul Calibur III
                    KH
                    KHII
                    Chaos Legion
                    SH
                    SH2
                    ... *Too lazy to type out the rest*
                    The light gun games are great with the g-con/gun controller, however it's not really needed unless you're going to go through the games quickly OR there's a limited aiming range (which is an issue in RE:GS2-C:V when using a controller).

Just on my way to one of the fights in one of the RE games, and my Mother screamed when she saw one of the giant spiders.
                    That's it. I'm going to go and play Final Fantasy VIII to get off some of the Capcom games.
                    Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-06-2009, 12:18 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                      Socom II US Navy Seals. Saw a show on the military channel and decided to play this game.

SOCOM II is still, to this day, the best online multiplayer shooter I've ever played. In its heyday, that game was absolutely incredible. The best community, the best gameplay, the best maps I've ever played...ugh. I miss it so much. Sometimes my friends and I go on S2 binges, and we hook up our old PS2's and play SOCOM II for a few nights. It's still awesome if you don't run into the Code 9 faggots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                        never needed it. i've completed all the way to the final boss on Hard Mode, but keep dying.
                        hard mode really wasnt that hard for me really the first time for me wasnt bad on the second try i didnt die at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                          just been playing resident evil outbreak file 1 forgot how awesome the game is but i'm finding it too easy on hard think i will have too create a challenge for myself..
                          I loved Outbreak, it's my third favorite RE game. It's probably one of the most underrated games ever. I's soo awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                            I loved Outbreak, it's my third favorite RE game. It's probably one of the most underrated games ever. I's soo awesome.
                            they are very underrated but i've realised that file 2 is very damn long in comparrison too file 1 oh well >.<, been playing on the punisher no mercy on my ps3 must say not bad for a fps punisher game.

Comment

• ^ I like it when games are longer, games are to short nowadays.

I'm still playing Haunting Ground at the moments and it is amazing! I'm loving every bit of it. Daniella is really freaky, and when she kills you and starts to scream in glee it really freaks you out, especially as you can hear her ripping you open while laughing.

I'm in an old library at the moment. Haunting Ground has some of the best and most well directed cutscenes Ive ever seen in a video game. There really effective and well done. And the expression of fear on Fiona's face is perfect. And since most of her character is portrayed through her fear it seems this is really great. I'm liking Fiona a lot, she's a really nice character.

Comment

• ^Missv, you haven't seen the freakiest in Haunting Ground. I can assure you of that.

I'm playing it myself at the moment, great game to replay. Daniella is personally my favorite from Haunting Ground but the overall gameplay keeps on bringing me back.

I'm about to start playing Chaos Legion, another Capcom game.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X