No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went back to Dead Space, Its gotten a little better but still not much,im just playing for the trophys to be honest. This game isnt really appealing to me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      i went back to Dead Space, Its gotten a little better but still not much,im just playing for the trophys to be honest. This game isnt really appealing to me at all.
      Same here, I'm only playing Dead Space for the trophies. Only one left to get platinum.
      sigpic

Comment

• nice, i got a little while to go but ill get it eventually. its not gonna be like Bionic Commando...dont even get me started on that game.

Comment

• "That was very foolish of you boy..."
          **pow**
          ...damn
          THE END

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
            Playing Fight Night Round 4 on Ps3, Legacy Mode with Joe Calzaghe. Awesome game.
            we should play some time

Played BlazBlue, the best fighting game since Street FIghter 2

Comment

• should really be playing haunting ground just finding it a bit tedious at the mo, been playing on persona 4 and once again i'm enjoying it.
              Last edited by DXP; 07-09-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Same here, I'm only playing Dead Space for the trophies. Only one left to get platinum.
                You trophy whores disgust me! Remember the days we played Games for fun, and not for stupid achievements and shit?

Comment

• remember the time when we used to walk from place to place before we got vehicles?

besides collecting the trophys is fun, it gives you something to do insted of just playing the game.

and if we dont like the game, we will play it to get the trophies, trophies are fun to get anyways even if the game is bad. There is nothing wrong about being a trophy whore
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 07-09-2009, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Hahaha, I'm going to avoid the trophy argument.

I was playing Haunting Ground, moved onto Persona 3 and Persona 4 and got bored with them.

Now I'm replaying RE1 - Director's Cut, RE2 and RE3 again. Great old games.

I'm probably going to play RE4 - PC again soon, because there's been a camera tool released to force the camera to lock/unlock set to a keystroke.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      remember the time when we used to walk from place to place before we got vehicles?

besides collecting the trophys is fun, it gives you something to do insted of just playing the game.

and if we dont like the game, we will play it to get the trophies, trophies are fun to get anyways even if the game is bad. There is nothing wrong about being a trophy whore
                      I still walk a lot actually lol. Exercise is important.

Yes trophy's is fun, but paying a game you hate, for no reason other than trophy's is rather pointless and time wasting I would think.

Comment

• well no its not a waste of time if your a trophy collector. Getting trophies in general is fun even if the game sucks.

the best part is, is that every game now has to have trophies

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                          Hahaha, I'm going to avoid the trophy argument.

I was playing Haunting Ground, moved onto Persona 3 and Persona 4 and got bored with them.

Now I'm replaying RE1 - Director's Cut, RE2 and RE3 again. Great old games.

I'm probably going to play RE4 - PC again soon, because there's been a camera tool released to force the camera to lock/unlock set to a keystroke.
                          There has? nobody told me they stole my code, I posted it on the resi evil 4 modding forum a while back then everybody started making fake videos on youtube whilst giving no credit to the author me
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I finished Kingdom Hearts on expert mode last night planing on doing KH 2 next on expert mode as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              Yes trophy's is fun, but paying a game you hate, for no reason other than trophy's is rather pointless and time wasting I would think.
                              I don't hate Dead Space, the game is just boring and it's a shame not to get platimum when you have one trophy left.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                                There has? nobody told me they stole my code, I posted it on the resi evil 4 modding forum a while back then everybody started making fake videos on youtube whilst giving no credit to the author me
                                Yeah, it's on the Res Ev 4 modding forum. I tried to use CE but could never get any of the variations to work (I just suck with CE, and your codes were based around the US version if my memory is correct - otherwise I would be using it now), I haven't tested the tool myself but was initially told it was based off your code and further digging had an equal to the EU version. *Sighs* Damn it, lack of manners nowadays ((I'm glad I didn't bother downloading it either)).

It's not worth playing RE4 if your work was stolen Kevstah, it was quite immature for that lack of acknowledgment to your work.

Well, I'm going to get back to playing RE: Director's Cut as I want to see how fast I can clear it now.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X