No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm attempting a hard run on SH3 and SH4 is ongoing. I just played Outbreak (the scenario) for the first time in a long while.

Comment

• LBP,im trying to get all the prize bubbles and no lifes lost on all levels.

Comment

• Playing Silent Hill, I haven't played it in years. Will probably go back to playing RE2 or Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain shortly.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm trying to beat all of RE: Outbreak File 2's levels on hard to access Very Hard mode, but it's damn near impossible since I suck at this game xD Love it, but I suck at it.

Comment

• Ended up getting sidetracked, and as a result I ended up playing RE4 and spent a few hours playing Mercs as Wesker.
            sigpic

Comment

• Finished Zelda OTT last night and decided to start Wind waker.

Comment

• I doubt this really counts, but at the VIP party I had a go at Halo ODST.
                You can't jump or move as fast as a Spartan, they've brought back the health gauge and some weapons that handle like the first and second games' pistols. There's a lot of time jumping, Curtis described it as sort of a Halo type of detective game.

Curtis Creamer was scoring headshots like there was no tomorrow.

The Halo fans were having fun, apparently it's not very different from Halo 3. Not that I really know or particularly care about.

As for the Halo Reach beta, you only need to purchase ODST and when the Beta goes live - you simply click "EXTRAS" to go into the Halo Reach Beta.

Now, back to playing RE4.
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-05-2009, 07:26 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Playing through Mass Effect for the second time as a Fem-Shepard. I'm basically aiming for just the opposites of what I did with my man Man-Shepard.

Spoiler:

I currently only have Virmire left to do, so I'm going to have a do a lot of the side quests before that.

Comment

• fucking Namco Essentials

i got all the stamps for Galaga
                    and i just got all the stamps for Pac-man. I had to get to level 21.After level 17 the power pellets dont work.

After level 20 I felt like this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Playing Pokemon Platinum on the trains to and from Uni. I'm playing in Japanese, to help with my learning the language.
                      Playing Dead Space and Super Paper Mario on weekends.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just started downloading Turtles in Time: Re-shelled. Fuck yeah.

Comment

• Time Crisis 3 with the G-Con 2. I feel like an action hero.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Just started downloading Turtles in Time: Re-shelled. Fuck yeah.
                            Four green turtles!
                            Heard the news?
                            Changed to mutants by an ooze.
                            Found on the floor,
                            Raised by a rat,
                            Now they're ninjas!
                            How 'bout that?

This game. It is glorious.

I have a feeling it's going to be my Game of the Year. Seriously.

Comment

• Completed mothership zeta damn its the final fallout 3 DLC =(, and I got Persona 3 FES just started playing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                                Four green turtles!
                                Heard the news?
                                Changed to mutants by an ooze.
                                Found on the floor,
                                Raised by a rat,
                                Now they're ninjas!
                                How 'bout that?

This game. It is glorious.

I have a feeling it's going to be my Game of the Year. Seriously.
                                Yeah. This game is awesome. I went on a long reminiscing trip with everyone who I played with that had a mic. It was really great. The graphics are pretty damn stupendous and the gameplay is, well, still incredible. Simple, yet incredibly fun and addictive.

Comment

Working...
                                X