What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
    Since I've had my Ps3 I honestly belive I have spent more time on my gamecube (Resi remake 2,3,code & Zero) than on the Ps3. I paid 15 pound with the remake for the gamecube and paid 300 pound for ps3. Tell you what if it werent for Resi 5 Id probably sell it.
    yeah i have a wii and have played more hours of gamecube games then wii games

Comment

• I'm considering whether or not to get a PS3, but not for the console, just for the blu ray. We're going to get a blu ray player anyway even if we don't. The only reason I'd really consider one is for God of War 3. I've played more GameCube games on the Wii than Wii games, but I love my 360 and I probably play that more than any console.

Comment

• BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service, archive, history, media

Read that article then tell me they aint badass.

Comment

• Sorry posted wrong thread.^^^ I hear the cheapest blu ray player is the Ps3 so if you are deinatley going to buy one you might as well get he free Ps3 with it. They are very good system just shame but the lack of good games.

Comment

• Sorry posted wrong thread.^^^ I hear the cheapest blu ray player is the Ps3 so if you are deinatley going to buy one you might as well get he free Ps3 with it. They are very good system just shame but the lack of good games.

Comment

Since I've had my Ps3 I honestly belive I have spent more time on my gamecube (Resi remake 2,3,code & Zero) than on the Ps3. I paid 15 pound with the remake for the gamecube and paid 300 pound for ps3. Tell you what if it werent for Resi 5 Id probably sell it.
              same here, when i bought my PS3 i put my money together with my brother and we bought it together, so we had to share it, but after a few weeks a just let him have it and went back to my PS2 and GC and PS1 even, it's not cause of lack of PS3 game or the PS3 sucks, it just all games in general this gen tend to suck (my friend got a 360 so i played that a lot as well), so my most played platform this gen would be last gen consoles still.

and IMO if this trend continues, last gen >>>>>>>>>>>> this gen.

bu the good thing is PS2 and GC games are so cheap now, ive gotten so many cheap games, that for the first time i have a "to play pile", it's so cool.

so ive been picking up all the games i missed last gen, RE was the first one i picked up after i got my PS3.

Comment

• Yeah exactly missvalentine not saying PS3 is a bad console its a very good one its just the games seem to be letting it down, Hopefully now though things will pick up with Cod5, Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, Skate 2, Aliens Colonial Marines, and of course Resi5. Oh yeah sorry bout posting in the wrong thread and sending the same post twice my internet went bit crazy earlier kept knocking on and off couldnt tell if the message had sent.

Comment

Yeah exactly missvalentine not saying PS3 is a bad console its a very good one its just the games seem to be letting it down, Hopefully now though things will pick up with Cod5, Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, Skate 2, Aliens Colonial Marines, and of course Resi5. Oh yeah sorry bout posting in the wrong thread and sending the same post twice my internet went bit crazy earlier kept knocking on and off couldnt tell if the message had sent.
                  im interested in the Aliens game, i may get it but i know nothing about it.

and yeah something similar just happened to my internet as well, weird huh.

Comment

• Oh good maybe its everyone I thought it was just me, Yeah the aliens game looks gr8 only problem is might be cancelling it lol. Its by the people that did brothers in arms and because that failed in the sales well they might be pulling the plug on it which is a damn shame becuz it looks very good.

Comment

Oh good maybe its everyone I thought it was just me, Yeah the aliens game looks gr8 only problem is might be cancelling it lol. Its by the people that did brothers in arms and because that failed in the sales well they might be pulling the plug on it which is a damn shame becuz it looks very good.
                      from the guys who made Brothers in Arms, it should be great then, Brothers in Arms is a great game, i hope they make this.

i didn't know hells highway didn't get much sales, why didn't it?

Comment

• Probably because of Call of Duty 4 and Bad Company. I mean, people can only take so many army FPS games.
                        But no, this generation started off pretty bad, but it's really starting to pick up already. For PS3 alone, you got Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, Call of Duty 4, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Tomb Raider, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, LittleBigPlanet... It's starting to pick up. Games might lack the charm of the previous 2 generations, but I think that comes with improved technology. Everything starts looking more and more polished, and frankly, with some games, it's the imperfections that give it that charm. That and nostalgia, nothing is going to be as good as RE2 and RE3, or MGS1, or Final Fantasy 7, because those were the games from the first generation of 3D graphics, and they've been so iconic that nothing will ever beat them. And that's just how it is.

Comment

• that's a damn shame cause BIA is one of the only shooters that requires thinking, damn noobs.

Comment

• Well, if I was into first person shooters, I'd probably check it out. But for now, I'm gonna do my best to try and get into Resistance and CoD4. Resistance seems pretty okay so far. I'm just wondering how difficult it gets, since I kinda suck at FPS games.

Comment

• i never really got into Resistence, whats it like?

i only played the first level or so.

Comment

• Well, I only got to level 3 or so before I got other gaming priorities. I'll get back to it once I'm done Quest for Booty. But that's the cool thing, Resistance was made by the same guys who made Ratchet & Clank, so it too has all kinds of cool weapons, obtained from the Chimera side. There's one gun that shoots this dart at the enemy, and then you can go behind cover, and no matter, which direction you shoot the bullets, they'll automatically hit the enemy that you hit with the dart.
                                It's pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X