What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
    that's a damn shame cause BIA is one of the only shooters that requires thinking, damn noobs.
    I never played BIA, how is it?

Comment

• Resistence sound pretty cool then, my brother played it a lot, but he didn't own it though.

Originally posted by Foggle View Post
      I never played BIA, how is it?
      it's really good, im playing through the first one right now, on the PS2, you have to make up plans quicky on the feild and tell your men were to go and the story is great for a shooter, and it's based on a true story as well just like band of Bothers is.

you should look it up im not to great at explaining things by typeing.

i would say it is a little like RE, because your guns are underpowered a bit, so if you run out like an idiot and start shooting at everythig you will get shot and run out of ammo, you need to stay behind cover, and you have this really cool map system which lets you see enemy movements near you, and then you have to flank the enemy, so you either provide covering fire while your teamates go around the side and kill them, or vice versa, that is just one example o the many cool things you can do.

BTW kind of off topic but i just got suspended from gamefaqs, for the most stupid thing, making a character battle poll.

Comment

• So it's like a survival shooter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
          So it's like a survival shooter?
          well, kind of but not really, more of a tacticle shooter, im not sure, but it's not focused on asplosions i can tell you that.

you ussually have to make up a small plan on the go if you want to survive, and there is no health pickups or anything, so you have to be carefull, but i do waste quite a lot of ammo on covering fire so my sqaud can get around saftly though, but if i run out i can ussualy just pick up a german weapon and use that.

i haven't finished it yet so i cannot explain it fully.

Comment

• I still think first person shooters are a bit of an epidemic these days. So a lot of them will get buried. It all comes down to which one gets more advertising.

Comment

• I been on Devil may Cry 4 trying to compleate Hell and Hell mode it's so anoying I could tear my hair out half the times.

Comment

• Resistance was ok in its time bit dated now though but the new one is out...tomorow? 60 man online and such, also BIA under sold badly because of COD and Battlefield had all 3 only got COD now so whats that tell you, if you do prefer a more tactical shooting game though BIA is definatley for you its damn hard tho specially at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                  Resistance was ok in its time bit dated now though but the new one is out...tomorow? 60 man online and such, also BIA under sold badly because of COD and Battlefield had all 3 only got COD now so whats that tell you, if you do prefer a more tactical shooting game though BIA is definatley for you its damn hard tho specially at the end.
                  That's like saying Remake is dated because RE4 is out.

Comment

• Nah Resi games are never dated man played Res2 yest and loved it, had more fun on that than Resistance.

Comment

• What I mean is, just because the sequel is out doesn't make it dated. Like, Call of Duty World at War is out, but that doesn't make CoD4 dated one bit.

Comment

• Well no but COD4 is a masterpiece I wouldnt say that bout Resistance.

Comment

• Look at Resistance in the context of a launch title, though. It was a lot more memorable than any launch title for the PS3. And I don't think the 360 had any memorable launch titles. At least I don't hear people saying they're still playing Perfect Dark Zero, or anything like that.

The only thing I could think of was Zelda for the Wii, that was one memorable launch title.

Comment

• Motorstorm man that was my fav launch title. I know it wasnt a launch title but Uncharted is probably my fav ps3 game to date.

Comment

• Yeah, Motorstorm was another one. But I'm sure it would be just as dated compated to MS2.

Uncharted was amazing. It took what Tomb Raider was and really improved on the mechanics, I find. It's right up there with MGS4 and Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction for me.

Comment

• What is that Rachet n Clank never played it but heared alot of good things bout it.

Comment

Working...
                                X