No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Silent Hill 2. Found out I quit while in the apartment a while back so I'm finishing it up.

Comment

• Well, all my friends left for school already, and I don't leave for another week, so it's just me and my video games for the time being.

I still have one achievement to go in Left 4 Dead(Nothing Special; No Survivors take damage from any Special Infected) and it's damn-near impossible. I'm also playing Mass Effect, and I was thinking about popping in SEGA Superstars Tennis. On PS3, it's still MLB 09 The Show, but I just played a bit of MGS4 before. On Tuesday, Update 1.50 releases for SOCOM: Confrontation so I'll probably be playing that as well.

Whew.

Comment

• I am playing Resistance 2 on Ps3....I have got my own res 2 clan with 52 members,..If someone wants to join us,please let men know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
          Playing through Resident Evil: Director's Cut.
          I keep replaying the Jill Sandwich scene.

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich! "

... I'm getting slightly tired of RE1, but I'm just playing it as I need to capture footage and do a Let's Play Resident Evil: Director's Cut!
          Ooh! I love let's plays (shows how much of I life I have, huh?), I'll be looking forward to yours.

Comment

• Trying to make myself sick of Marvel vs Capcom 2 before school starts on Monday. Luckily, my opponents online are helping me accomplish that.

Does anyone on the Scoreboard matches ever not use Sentinel, Storm, and Cable?

Why is there no criteria for online matches? Like a tier system for players based on their individual records? It's frustrating to keep going against good players...as my 17 W 69 L record indicates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
              Great.
              Now I have to go and look for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence to play (The Ghostly Theatre is my favorite section in it).
              Lawl, sorry!
              Ohh a ghostly theatre you say? <3 Ene did I tell you the story of the ghost in our school theatre?

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Ooh! I love let's plays (shows how much of I life I have, huh?), I'll be looking forward to yours.
              What's wrong with loving LPs? XD I do. <3

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
              Trying to make myself sick of Marvel vs Capcom 2 before school starts on Monday. Luckily, my opponents online are helping me accomplish that.

Does anyone on the Scoreboard matches ever not use Sentinel, Storm, and Cable?

Why is there no criteria for online matches? Like a tier system for players based on their individual records? It's frustrating to keep going against good players...as my 17 W 69 L record indicates.
              Cable is such a god-mod. >< People abuse him.

I use Jill, Sakura, and BB Hood. I need to get a copy of the game somehow so I can play better. D= I'll run out of quarters soon.

Comment

• I have a few teams:

Dan-Morrigan-Jill
                Colossus-Thanos-Hayato
                Ken-Sabertooth-Variable

I have a record of maybe 8-30. Towards the beginning I just lost constantly but then I retained my abilities (and then some).

Comment

• SoulCalibur and Power Stone, both on the Dreamcast.

Fantastic console.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    SoulCalibur and Power Stone, both on the Dreamcast.

Fantastic console.
                    Yous should play Silver, it's awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                      Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      Lawl, sorry!
                      Ohh a ghostly theatre you say? <3 Ene did I tell you the story of the ghost in our school theatre?

What's wrong with loving LPs? XD I do. <3
                      About the theatre, I don't think you did - but I already knew about it.

And thanks Guardhouse, I just hope that you can bear with my crappy jokes throughout it (I'm going to do more, once I get a ton of footage up).

I'm playing through RE:GS2-C:V again, as I have to recapture footage in a higher quality before I upload anymore cutscenes.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                        I have a few teams:

Dan-Morrigan-Jill
                        Colossus-Thanos-Hayato
                        Ken-Sabertooth-Variable

I have a record of maybe 8-30. Towards the beginning I just lost constantly but then I retained my abilities (and then some).
                        That's variation. =D
                        Mostly you just see something like...Cable, Magneto, and some other Tank-ish character.

On the original Marvel vs Capcom, my team is Ryu and Gambit.

Comment

• Figured people would be whoring Sentinel, Storm and Cable they were always top tier.

Used to use;

Spiderman, Ryu, Cable
                          Cable, Iron Man, War Machine
                          Ryu, Sabretooth, Venom

Might purchase this online, are people here using xbox or ps3?

Comment

• There are so many people playing as Magneto/Storm/Sentinel. Or Cable/CapCom/Iron Man. I'm now at 27 W, 87 L.

The sad part is, when I win, someone will muster up the courage to hop on their mic and call me a "spammer," "cheater," or other far more derogatory terms right before the session ends. Even worse is when I am winning a match and the other person disconnects to prevent from getting a "L" in their record. Unbelievable.

Hell, the only reason I am playing online is to try and get the 50 & 100 scoreboard match win trophies. Otherwise I'd just play friendly matches with online acquaintances or friends that come over.

It's quite frustrating, to be honest.

I usually use Rogue/Cyclops/various, but I've had to start using Cable as my third just to give myself some semblance of a fighting chance in scoreboard matches.

I'm not blaming people for being good at the game, but some take their W-L record far too serious.
                            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 08-23-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Cod:WaW on veteran difficulty and Uncharted on Crushing mode.

They're both so damn frustrating, but it's a challenge at least.

Comment

• Street Fighter 4. At the moment I'm trying to clear the Time Trial mode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X