No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Uncharted still. It's getting a lot better. And the cutscene frequency is going up which is good. I like the story, and the characters.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      Playing Uncharted still. It's getting a lot better. And the cutscene frequency is going up which is good. I like the story, and the characters.

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          Which version is this?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Which version is this?
            PlayStation version?

Comment

• Playing Silent Hill 2 again, all the way at the start.

No idea why... just felt like playing it.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Seems like the town is pulling you back in...

As far me, I was actually thinking about going through SH3 for a second time tonight, or maybe finally finishing SH4. I'm only
                Spoiler:

Then after that, I have to beat Origins. I'm in the sanitarium, and by the looks of the map... uh-oh. XD

But SH3, man... that's the one I want to go through again, but it was so scary the first time that I'm almost afraid to do it again. >_>;
                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 08-24-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  Seems like the town is pulling you back in...

As far me, I was actually thinking about going through SH3 for a second time tonight, or maybe finally finishing SH4. I'm only
                  Spoiler:

Then after that, I have to beat Origins. I'm in the sanitarium, and by the looks of the map... uh-oh. XD

But SH3, man... that's the one I want to go through again, but it was so scary the first time that I'm almost afraid to do it again. >_>;
                  A lot of Silent Hill going on. xD I finished SH4 before returning it, SH2 looks promising again after Origins...

BTW, Origins is getting on my NERVES. Maybe I've just lost interest, but it seems like there's no story here. Cutscene with Lisa, go to a place, cutscene with Lisa, go to a place. What's getting on my nerves most is the damn battle system. I'm on EASY and I suck. I just wanna play a creepy game, not die a lot in the process. D= I would've picked Hard if I wanted that. And so, I'm still stuck in the theatre. ><
                  Last edited by Inferno04; 08-24-2009, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Finished off zelda Wind Waker acupple of hours ago thinking of restrarting Saint Row 2 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      BTW, Origins is getting on my NERVES. Maybe I've just lost interest, but it seems like there's no story here. Cutscene with Lisa, go to a place, cutscene with Lisa, go to a place. What's getting on my nerves most is the damn battle system. I'm on EASY and I suck. I just wanna play a creepy game, not die a lot in the process. D= I would've picked Hard if I wanted that. And so, I'm still stuck in the theatre. ><
                      I completely agree with you. There's little to no story and the game is boring. The battle system sucks, I mean, who thought constantly breaking melee weapons would be a good idea? And I found there's very little health items as well.

Comment

• I'm playing Prototype and it's absolutely hilarious. Any game in which you can pick up a random dude off of the street and hurl him 200m into a passing helicopter is a damn good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                          I completely agree with you. There's little to no story and the game is boring. The battle system sucks, I mean, who thought constantly breaking melee weapons would be a good idea? And I found there's very little health items as well.
                          The breaking weapons I wouldn't mind, if they all weren't so damn WEAK.

Yeah, VERY little health. *Sigh* Alas, I love the mirror idea and places you can go in this game, and it's wasted by everything else.

Prototype...WTF is it about? That sounds awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              I just found out today that the patch is available! I'll get on that at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                                I just found out today that the patch is available! I'll get on that at some point.

is it?

FUCK YEAH! ill have to get it then

Comment

Working...
                                X