No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagerly awaiting Mass Effect 2, playing Red Faction Guerilla to pass the time and some Tekken 6 on the side.

Comment

• Playing Uncharted and inFamous on Hard, trying to finish a Fallout 3 playthrough.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Err well after tomorrows deadline and all my work handed in it'll be time for:

Resident Evil Directors Cut
        Final Fantasy 8
        and/or Fear Effect.

I feel oldschool coming on.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          I platinum'd Bionic Cockmando. I'll never play it again. If someone gave it to me for free I'd still feel ripped off.
          Yet you still Platinum'd it. Bravo.

Comment

• Trying to platinum Borderlands and still kicking it in the game. I sometimes play NBA 2k10 and Samurai Warriors 2 on the ps2 if not playing borderlands.

I will probably play FF8 sometime.

Comment

I platinum'd Bionic Cockmando. I'll never play it again. If someone gave it to me for free I'd still feel ripped off.
              Scenario: Capcom releases DLC for BC with trophies. Would you play it then?
              sigpic

Comment

• I totally reamed Bionic Commando over the summer. First game in my first go that I clocked 1000 Achievement points from.

Well I'm near the end of Disc one on FF8 and I have the Lionheart. In recent days I just feel like going retro.
                Last edited by Enrico Marini; 01-13-2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Over the past week I've mainly been on Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2 and Valkyria Chronicles but I've been playing more of Valkyria Chronicles.
                  Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-13-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Scenario: Capcom releases DLC for BC with trophies. Would you play it then?

Fuck no.

Comment

• Dino Crisis.

This is my first playthrough and I have a question. I'm at the point where I have to choose between saving my comrade or searching for Dr. Kirk, will my decision affect the rest of the game?
                      sigpic

Comment

• No, the only one that affects the ending is at the end. I think.

Comment

• I made the mistake of starting a new biotic character on Mass Effect, with the first run being on the Insanity difficulty setting. I was beginning to regret my decision, as a couple of hits off standard enemies would kill me and I was having to go through certain parts 20+ times.

Comment

• I started playing this freaky game called Project Zero two: the crimson butterflies on the xbox. Ive had it for a while but never really played it. Its awsome. The controls are a bit weird but its scary as hell. Im also playing through Survivor too and when i get my modified dreamcast i can start playing RE2 Value Plus cant wait
                            Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-14-2010, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• ^ I have Fatal Frame II as well, haven't played it. I really need to finish FF1 this weekend...

Comment

Should I feel impressed or offer you my condolences considering you put so much effort into 100%'ing it?

Comment

Working...
                                X