No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happened to me as well. Had me worried since the initial load times for the game seemed a bit long, so I wasnt sure if it was the game or my PS3 giving me signals that it was on its last legs, so I was actually relieved to hear it happened to more people heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      That happened to me too at the exact same location. Weird.
      Did it happen...

Spoiler:
      Last edited by Vector; 10-16-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Did it happen...

Spoiler:
        Yep that's the one.
        sigpic

Comment

• I never had any issue with my copy freezing. Aside from a few lag issues within the multiplayer, the main game itself has been truly epic. The entertainment section of my local paper actually had two different articles about it, one covering the voice acting and the other over the actual gameplay (5 out of 5 stars). I also got my "Kitty Got Wet" shirt in today.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            I also got my "Kitty Got Wet" shirt in today.
            Wtf, you actually bid on that? You're sick. And you're welcome, too, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              That happened to me too at the exact same location. Weird.
              Just happened to me as well when I went to save it. Fuck! At least I am at the place where it was saved off.

Comment

• Been playing through it now, really enjoying it.
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Played through in one sitting today. According to the in-game stats it took me just over 9 hours, but overall it was probably closer to 12 hours including food, bathroom and general "I need to lie down for a minute so my eyes don't bleed" time.

Overall, so so good except for a few very annoying plot points.

Comment

• ^ Which were?

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• The game is one continuous wow moment =O

Comment

• Spoiler:

I thought that comment was hilarious.

Comment

• This game is truly amazing. I played through it in one go then restarted it and did it again. I noticed that there is quite a few glitches with this game. On more than one occasion I have passed through walls. Also sometimes the A.I. will dissapear and then just show up behind you. But these are pointless arguements against a game that is clearly a classic.

As brilliant as the gameplay and graphics are, my favorite part of this game is the character's. Drake is now cemented in my top 5 gaming characters of all time. But there was a character who completley stole the show for me. Chloe is an excellent character Naughty Dog has created, she is funny, sexy, clever, and kinda twisted. She would alway's keep you guessing about what her intentions are. If there is a Charted 3 I hope she play's a lead role again. Sweet game, Make it a trilogy!

Comment

• ^ I love her sense of humor.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X