Midway: Bankrupt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
    I think the series went stale after MK2 to be honest.
    I agree, MK2 was the pinnacle of the series. I didn't appreciate any of the characters introduced in 3 and I didn't like the overall tone of it, the levels were disposable, etc etc. I dunno about any new entry into the series, it would be a double-edged sword any way I look at it. We either get the clunky, ho hum gameplay of the 3D installments....or babalities (for whatever reason, they always scared the hell out of me, like they literally disturbed me). I remember hearing about MK vs. DC thinking "Jesus...what?? Several years too late if you ask me." Even if it had come out during the Marvel vs. era, it still would've seemed like a flimsy idea.

I didn't like any Midway games except MK, Mace: The Dark Age (an underrated gem), Gauntlet Legends, and Marble Madness. My reaction is more or less like everyone else's in this topic. And as for Area 51, "reLOAD...reLOAD...reLOAD...reLOAD..." GAAAH *throws controller at screen*
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-19-2009, 01:21 AM.

Comment

am i the only 1 here who nos the power of primal rage!? primal rage is a classic

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        am i the only 1 here who nos the power of primal rage!? primal rage is a classic
        Primal Rage, brings back so many memories as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          Primal Rage, brings back so many memories as a child.
          god i love primal rage

Comment

Working...
          X